Team v Reading | Page 8 | Vital Football

Team v Reading

Scrappy, but that’s how to do it in an away game like that in the championship. Some great performances there, Stiepermann was an absolute beast tonight! Cantwell has a very good debut as well. Lovely finish from Vrancic

So pleased for DF and the team. A long way to go yet and another 4 points required from next 2 games but if we're all honest we're already 3 points better off as not many expected anything against Boro. No room for complacency though. Keep it up City ! OTBC

Thanks for the link Rex . Brilliant goal by Pukki ! Is it just me or is Krul starting to look more assured ? Also Leitner has gone up in my estimation !!

Cantwell was good but I don't think he should be on the left wing as tough opposition will hurt us down the left. Stiepermann was very good as was Zimmermann.

Tettey and his passing worries me at times. I wonder if DF will go same again against QPR or want to swap Cantwell for a vrancic?

Very pleased but QPR still haunt me.

Thanks Rex.

Weird stat...

First away win on a Wednesday for Norwich City for 16 years and one day.

The last one happened to be a 2-0 win at Reading's Madejski Stadium on 18th September 2002.

Always baffles me how these coincidences pop up in football

I haven't reseen the highlights but their goal looked to be another Krul error as he pushed the ball to their forward.

After a difficult few days away, this win has cheered me up! Bit annoyed it was a midweek fixture as my daughter lives in Reading and I had to work today, but it was a hard fought victory ( watched on Sky red button). Up the league we go!

I desperately want to see a win at the flat pack on Saturday.
That will then become first away win in league on a Saturday since 27 January at Brentford when I was also at the game.

Nathan we would have beaten Reading if that stupid ref hadn't sent off Holt after Ian Harte dived dived. Norwich were 3-1 up but Reading levelled the odds.

November 2010.

Holt's red was overturned but the damage was done.

Our goals Russell Martin, Grant Holt and Chrissie Martin. Remember when we were good?

Cantwell was good but I don't think he should be on the left wing as tough opposition will hurt us down the left. Stiepermann was very good as was Zimmermann.

Tettey and his passing worries me at times. I wonder if DF will go same again against QPR or want to swap Cantwell for a vrancic?

Very pleased but QPR still haunt me.
Thought, TC was MOM ?