Team Vs Preston Neil End | Vital Football

Team Vs Preston Neil End

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So DF starts by saying that Cantwell and Pinto are both back in training but might be a very late call on both.

Tettey has recovered from his cramps and will be okay for tomorrow.

He says that he wasn't going to be using Husband at all as soon as Lewis returned. Said that Husband was really struggling with self confidence - Isn't that the manager's job to try and help? I guess he did give him game time and he never impressed. He says he is a 'brilliant lad in the dressing room' but needs to play. He says he 'can cross a ball so well'.

DF says no need for a new LB as we have Lewis, Aarons and Pinto (yes he is now considering Pinto as a left back and Aarons too - two right backs)!

He refused to comment on the Klose transfer. Said that Klose is an 'unbelievably good player and has probably been the most consistent Norwich player so far.'

DF also added 'It is good that a Bundesliga club (Hannover) are really interested in a Norwich player but I want him to just focus on playing for City. We need him here this season.' He says that Klose loves the area and the club. He adds that Klose is his leader.

So what to take from that - Klose has interest, his head might be being turned and we need him here - if he goes then we are in the shite.

On Julio Tavares DF says 'not each and every news is true content.' Says it is his agent making up stories. Says he is more than happy with his front line and Morris has impressed and worked extremely hard and is actually back in training soon.

DF says he knows we need that first win. He says 'We have to stick out our chest and really stick together in the next few days.' DF says that we are now getting into our stride but we need to improve 'I Feel that we are finding our rhythm but I know we must improve in defence and attack to get this season going.'

DF then makes the reason for poor defence at the moment is because we have players who didn't have a preseason - Krul - Lewis - Hanley - Pinto. Hanley actually did.

DF says that he has told his players that they have to 'force wins' in this league. Wow, do the players not know that?

DF says that they have worked really hard on prep for the game tomorrow - cutting out silly mistakes! We get the usual crap about 'we need the fans 100% behind us'.

DF says he had no say in the pink dressing room and couldn't care less about it. He says it would be nice if the manager's office was refurbished as it really needs it.

Sometimes its better to say nothing.
It would be good if Farke got in a strop and stormed out of press conference Mourinho style from time to time when the questions
get annoying ( pink walls for example ).

4-2-3-1 or it could change to 3-5-2. I would like to see Thompson and Godfrey together both can play the more direct playmaker type role and both can play the sitting holding midfielder. I have no trust in Leitner and for me, Tettey and Trybull have played and been over run so let's go with the two brits.

Pukki as the man behind Rhodes as the only other option is Leitner and he just looked so out of it at Sheffield he gives me no confidence.

Subs:

McGovern - Zimmermann - Tettey - Srbeny - Leitner - Cantwell - Buendia (is he back yet - if not then Pinto)

Can’t bear the thought of losing to AN’s Preston. They looked well up for it in their last game though. They will bully that midfield off the park. Prefer your line up Bears.

If we played QPR this weekend you can bet QPR would look like world beaters and probably beat us

If we lose to Rangers, we may as well give up. Farkes team will probably struggle again against the North End but Bears team and formation stands a good chance.