Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bury | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bury

Tough one tonight as they all are. However 3 points tonight and it has been a very good start to the season.

Finished work early today, so that I can get a front seat in my hotel bedroom to watch the game in iFollow which will hopefully cast onto the tv (tested last night and it worked) . Now out for a sunny afternoon pre match pint in Amesbury.

Wonder if Mrs Slocombe's boy will play tonite - Shackell to Slocombe'....are you free to receive the ball....then give it some fecking welly up to Mr Akinde...'

That's a sturdy looking starting XI! Good to see young Ellis getting his league debut at the Bank and hopefully the midfield will be a happier place today.

Am liking Green/Rhead/Andrade up front to start, a strong and very goal hungry threat there.

16 minutes thought it would be quicker with the pussy jokes. Still I wonder if Slocombe will be free to start, or if it is a case of Mr Smith are you free?, Lets hope he isn't served tonight

smith is known for excellent kicking. him and andrade must know some drills. also in the friendly at boston he was aiming at rhead, with the two wide men running into the box onto the flick ons... really looking forward to seeing chapman too.