Summer 2018 Transfers | Page 59 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfers

Basel and Hannover both now offered 3.5 Million according to sites. I still think that is low for him. I know his contract is up in Summer but that is very low.

Why don’t they sell Lewis and Hernandez while they are at it ? If Klose goes we will end finishing a lot lower than 14th . Ambition by our Owners and Board is there for everyone to see as NIL

Isn't it funny how Villa were in deep shit because of debts and their financial fair play poor past. Now a new owner and they are signing Yannick Bolasie from Everton on loan and paying his wages in full. Bolasie who joined Everton in 2016 for around 25 million and who Palace wanted to sign this summer now Villa have got him! They have also loaned Lille winger El Ghazi.

Do any of you guys think we are still in need of any new players

Bears.
Unfortunately there are several richer clubs than us in the championship
and although money does not always buy success it certainly gives you a better chance and that is why Villa are a good bet for promotion.
Do we need more players. Yes in theory but DF seems to be struggling to get game time for the ones we do have.

Well DF did but apparently, we couldn't afford him but it seems Blackburn's chicken chaps have the dosh. I wouldn't want him back, to be honest.

I have my first scouting job next week first steps. It is scouting youngsters for Barnet FC. I haven't decided if I am going as I have this work project next week but I am hoping I can do it.

Bears, that sounds exciting stuff, hope it works out.
As for Nahki Wells, I think he’d be a useful addition. Bolasie to Villa is mad - Financial Fair Play?! Pah, expect they’ll just pay the fine ?

I just don't understand how a club in our league can afford the 50k a week wages.

Wells would work well with Rhodes in my eyes but I think DF is happy with the squad. Interesting that Vrancic, Aarons, Stiepermann weren't on the bench but were behind the bench but Cantwell sits in the stands watching the game?

I have my first scouting job next week first steps. It is scouting youngsters for Barnet FC. I haven't decided if I am going as I have this work project next week but I am hoping I can do it.

Why are you not scouting for us?
PS. Please don't nick any of our youngsters :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:decks: :guiness: