Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 83 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

One can only hope that Klippity faces the same intense pressure from the media along the lines of "Better win something having spent all that money" which is exactly what was said whenever City boosted the squad. I wonder if we'll hear the similar refrain "My Gran could win the league with the players Liverpool have"? I doubt it. Anything they achieve will doubtless be solely down to his "outstanding coaching and leadership' :rolleyes:

No excuses now Jurgen.

One can only hope that Klippity faces the same intense pressure from the media along the lines of "Better win something having spent all that money" which is exactly what was said whenever City boosted the squad. I wonder if we'll hear the similar refrain "My Gran could win the league with the players Liverpool have"? I doubt it. Anything they achieve will doubtless be solely down to his "outstanding coaching and leadership' :rolleyes:

No excuses now Jurgen.
It is going to be an exciting season

Very quite on the transfer front so far, will we snare a defensive mid or has our business been completed in this window?

If we start as we started last season with 3 - 5 - 2 (Walker and Mendy as wing backs) then Merlin/F25/Red Kev in front of Aguero and GJ33 then that omits Sterling, Sane, Silva, Gundogan, Mahrez and Delph - not forgetting Foden, Diaz and Zinchenko.

Alternatively we go 4 - 3 - 3 with a MF of Silva/Gundogan/Mahrez behind Sane/Aguero/Sterling and still have Delph, Foden, Diaz and Zinchenko looking to get on the pitch.

I know there may be a tricky fixture in late March when due to an injury or two and an unwanted suspension we may not be able to put out a berti made up entirely of current internationals but does that warrant spending £40 - £50m on another midfielder - especially when we can't find game time for the ones we've already got?

Just watching Newcastle and Spurs HT 2-1 Spurs
Not a bad game and I hope they hang in there and get lucky for the three
points.
They are going ok so far but the second half will be a test for them I think.
Fingers crossed though that they can beat Kane and the Delli