This Forum | Vital Football

This Forum

Hardy31

Vital Squad Member
Has dropped into crap.

So unless the topic is about the team/game etc., I can't be arsed to read or contribute to it. There are too many trying to make theirselves look important by the number of responses to inane shit.

Let me be the first to reply to this enlightening, interesting and informative post. I'm sure it will spark much lively debate...

Last edited:
Just read/answer the posts that you want to.

There will be more gills related posts as the season gets into full swing :)

You forgot to put n/g in the thread title. I started reading it assuming it must be about the Gills and now I've wasted three minutes of my life reading something non Gills related FFS ?

It took you 3 minutes to read this thread?!

You must spend hours getting through some of the others.

Hardy, your obviously not as erudite as all the others on this site, because it's 'themselves' not 'themselves. Come on, sort it out man!!

Just read/answer the posts that you want to.

There will be more gills related posts as the season gets into full swing :)
Very true. Careful what you wish for, Hardy. Once we’re in a relegation battle all Brexit/multiculturalism debate will be buried under post after post of whingeing and moaning and Scally Outs.:cool:

Has dropped into crap.

So unless the topic is about the team/game etc., I can't be arsed to read or contribute to it. There are too many trying to make theirselves look important by the number of responses to inane shit.

I agree entirely, its about time someone said it.

While im here.... i know its early, but do you know what you're having for lunch today? If not no worries just give me a shout later x

Hardy seemed to be a good contributor to the n/g posts!?!

FTFY. Appears hardy can't be ar$ed with the n/g posts.

Nothing wrong with that. I'm the same.
The Brexit, Euro & Political threads I like to leave to you lot of anarchists and activists :p

Although, like SE1, I do love a good lunch thread.

I don't even bother with the Brexit ones. They're already rather well contributed to and my views on the subject are so off the wall I reckon the board would go into meltdown!