Summer 2018 Transfers | Page 58 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfers

Maybe that young Tottenham CB or the young Polish CB at Arsenal?
We can only pray! :shake: :shake: :shake:

Bielik Went on loan to Charlton last week. I don't know how good he is anyway. We wanted him came close in 2017 but he has a bad shoulder injury. He then went on loan to Walsall in January and played 1 game.

I am not sure who the spuds defender is?

There are a few players who are still up for a loan at prem clubs who we could snap up.

Players like Abrahams at Chelsea who a few championship sides are after.

I just hope he stays with us , but with our present Board they will just sell , sell ,sell anyone with a value . Such a policy can only have a sad ending

Somebody on the other site has dug up a link to HITC relating to:

Julio Tavares
DOB 19/11/99
6'2"
Wants to come and play in England, currently with Dijon (Lique 1)
Seems it a loan with an option to buy for £2.5m

lique 1
2018 - 19 2 apps 3 goals
2017 - 18 23+3 12 goals
2016- 17 31+4 9 goals
2015 - 16 36+1 11 goals

Can we beat off Aston Villa, Blackburn and Wigan?

If we can sign him and Rhodes at the end of the season, it will give time for the likes of Idah, Spyrou and Odey to come through.

DF/ Webber’s duff signings are nearly as bad as Rabs !

You could argue that we got our wage costs back re Watkins and may have even made a small profit.

The other three haven't cost us much and Franke and Raggett have been on loan....so it depends on the loan fees.

So we have not lost much on these and these pale into insignificance compared to the costs related to Naismith, Jarvis, Windschult, McGovern, Andreau etc.

I am not sure about Tavares. Does he have that pace that we lack up top? If he is going out on loan then he will be wanting to play. Also, why do Dijon want to let him go? He has scored goals this season so why let him go?

BB if we did loan out Srbeny we would still have three forwards - Pukki - Rhodes - Tavares and even Oli.

Maybe Oli has found a new home?