Exiles - Cov Game | Vital Football

Exiles - Cov Game

Finally received my new season ticket changed seats from last year....
Hope we play as well as last Tuesday...

Yes but will any of the money from I follow find it’s way to Owen? If so I’d rather not watch?

Well deserved victory tonight. Two good goals defence solid. Motm Tilt and Spearing right behind him imo.

Had a great time with SEX Mrs C tells me she's never seen Blackpool lose in person. Let's hope the same for Saturday against Accy

Thanks Sask. I still think we need a proven goal scorer; we can't rely on Cullen everytime.

Defence was absolutely solid.
Daniel is still a bit off fitness but both him, and ilt dominated the air.
Nottingham shows some good promise, although Turton will probably end up back as RB once Ryan comes back in.
Cullen is our no1 striker, Frenchie must has a knock not even on the bench last night. At 70 mins he chased back to our corner flag tackling their forward. :clap:
Fair play to Doodoo last night chased everything, the longer the game went the more he became involved.
Same for Pritchard, still learning at this level but again has some promise.
Thompson is going to be a good player. He was absolutely sha gged at 70mmins how on earth they didn't sub him, he covered some ground and he has a decent delivery whipping it in from FK and crnrs.
Deserved win. Howard didn't have a shot to make, I am still not convinced by him, but 3 clean sheets in 4 games says a lot.
Same again Saturday.
On a seperate note we all know the off the field issues but when people come from Canada to watch games, and travel up from Suffolk for a Tuesday night game that they could have watched for £10 in the conmfort of their front room it makes you realise what a fanbase we will have when OO finally goes.