2018/19 City Fixtures and Changes | Page 2 | Vital Football

2018/19 City Fixtures and Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have the time this morning to digest all this, but as usual, a tough away trip for us and a relatively simple home tie for the rags. Surprise, surprise...not.

So, that's 3 years on the bounce now that City fans will travel away for the 2 fixtures just after Christmas, seems fair.

Sky are saying we have the easiest start of anyone because after Arsenal away we face all three promoted sides. Bollox. We all know how difficult it is to play the newbies because they start out going hell for leather.

In the first seven fixtures we face all three of the newly promoted sides (always running on adrenaline) and two of the teams promoted in 2017.....hmmm

And the Christmas fixtures away from home, again?

I know that each club is consulted on preferences but I cannot imagine that City elected for that type of schedule.

As well as the rags getting both post Christmas fixtures at home, Liverpool are also at home on both these dates

Arsenal clearly no longer regarded a 'big' team.

Potentially a good run in and nothing too tricky before October.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's a conspiracy in there somewhere but on face value it looks ok.

The draw for the third round of the League (Carabao) Cup will also take place on Thursday the 30th August between 7 and 7.30pm.
This will be the round we enter as holders, and having a bye so far due to European competition status.

Status
Not open for further replies.