Lucas Joao | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lucas Joao

Don't want us to give them any money that will get them out of FFP. Having said that Joao is left footed and CW is keen on balance thats why he was in for Waghorn.

I rated Joao way before last season. I've always said he should be starting for them. His athleticism, size and skill make him stand out.

In a suitable team under the right manager he could be anything.

As for giving them money and helping them out, it makes no difference - they'll be fine anyway. The punishments are a joke. Look at QPR.

We'd be the winners if we signed Joao and they'd be gutted to see him fulfilling his potential with us. It would be hilarious.

Going to need a thread isn't he.

SilentJourneyHome just posted this on BM:

"I realise this has been mentioned before but it seems we have made a formal enquiry about Lucas João and are preparing a bid for him.

Source - impeccable.

UTB"
Of the Weds side he and Florestier are the only ones I like - although the latter is too hot headed. Joao is quick and knows his way to goal. He would be the only pig I'd have in United XI, the rest are toilet. But I understand he is on 35k a week and Blades won't pay that. Owls need to sell so maybe we could afford him but wages are an issue.

He's not on 35k p/w.

Someone who's seen his contract says it's nothing like that.

Based on what he said, my guess is he's somewhere between 17-22k p/w.

Just don't buy it myself but:

Silent on BM:

Joao not in Wednesday squad again today. I understand our offer has gone in but seems their decision is conditional on whether they can get someone in now embargo lifted.​

I wonder if we’d rate him so high if he hadnt scored against us. He’s hardly prolific, I’d not taken much notice of him before that TBH. Just another kid who not realised his potential at the Sty...if he had any to start with.

Always nice to see the pork getting stuffed by red and white, even if it isn't us.

PS. Just had a look on Porktalk. Bubble burst. Forest fairy in his last game, , and its a relegation season unless Jos is fired and McCarty is hired. Pitiful to see..

:lol:

Last edited:
the only worry is that Jos might be under threat now....which would be gutting after the loss of Carloss
#keepjos

They deserve all they get

Irresponsibility bordering on negligence has left them where they are........................in a reyt mess!

As I've always maintained, A Thai owner, Belgian Lawyer and a Dutch Manager. 3 foreigners basically running the show. A recipe for disaster

As for the spending, absolutely clueless

the only worry is that Jos might be under threat now....which would be gutting after the loss of Carloss
#keepjos

I wouldn't worry Aya. Jos will still be there at Christmas. Tunaboy doesn't sack managers (unless they've got a PL gig up their sleeves). Jos is his choice and he will stand by him. Its disrespectful of the supporters to even mention it. In fact its all the supporters fault anyway.

:rofl: