Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 17 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catholics abuse children because they can - seminaries, public schools, priests holes; it has nothing to do with their religion. Muslim taxi drivers do it because they can - pimps, unfortunate/vulnerable women, drugs; nothing to do with religion. It's the opportunity thick head.

Would you abuse children if you had the opportunity? Is the only thing stopping you lack of opportunity?

Are the 31 defendants in the latest all taxi drivers? Where did you get that information from?

Your refusal to accept simple facts is getting more and more laughable, but I do kind of admire your stubborness!

Why don't you personal message Rotherhithe then?

He can the then confirm whether or not you have and if they exist ad you don't have to worry about losing your job.

That's if you're not just full of shoite....

Last edited:
I do come to the same conclusions about Catholics and Muslims, I don't think I have ever said different?

Catholics abuse children because their religion says they can repent their sins and still go to heaven, Muslims abuse non-believers (Sikhs or Christians) because their book says they can do what they want with non-believers. I don't know why you wouldn't condemn either religion because of this?
Why do you pick solely on muslims other than for racism and hatred? Why don't you condemn all types of abuse and grooming. Why don't you condemn those who groom online - white men predominately?

Last edited:
I think it's pretty obvious why, Wayne.

He is fodder. Really sad that this rubbish is on the rise. I would have hoped the 2nd world war would have sorted this out. Such a shame that people can't learn from history.

Would you abuse children if you had the opportunity? Is the only thing stopping you lack of opportunity?

Are the 31 defendants in the latest all taxi drivers? Where did you get that information from?

Your refusal to accept simple facts is getting more and more laughable, but I do kind of admire your stubborness!
"Islamophobia Is A Word Created By Fascists, And Used By Cowards, To Manipulate Morons"

Is it just me or has this thread descended into a even more seedy underworld than the low life it was started about?

Why do you pick solely on muslims other than for racism and hatred?

Volume of cases, the fact that the abuse is based on occupation (or religion), the fact that abuse will increase as the taxi driver population of the country increases, and the abhorrent way women are treated in the countries these taxi drivers come from. It's not hatred or racism, I know lots of 'non taxi driver" Muslims, and I don't have an issue with them at all.

You started this thread btw!

Volume of cases, the fact that the abuse is based on occupation (or religion), the fact that abuse will increase as the taxi driver population of the country increases, and the abhorrent way women are treated in the countries these taxi drivers come from. It's not hatred or racism, I know lots of 'non taxi driver" Muslims, and I don't have an issue with them at all.

You started this thread btw!
But my post was about the mistrial of young Tommy sun bed salesman [so you too can look Asian]

I reckon another suspended sentence at worst. He has already served 10 weeks , and I think the judge will be mindful of creating further protests. The world is watching in , and there maybe a vociferous demonstration going on outside the courts.

When grooming and sexual abuse is relativey widespread in this country, can you please explain why you single out muslims when they represent a fairly small percentage of the overall total?

When grooming and sexual abuse is relativey widespread in this country, can you please explain why you single out muslims when they represent a fairly small percentage of the overall total?

Asians made up 84% of grooming gang convictions since 2005, in a country where they make up 5% of the population. I disagree that this is a fairly small percentage.

Asians made up 84% of grooming gang convictions since 2005, in a country where they make up 5% of the population. I disagree that this is a fairly small percentage.

Wayne and co , can't deal with facts , whether it's Tommy spelling them out , or just blokes in a pub , stating the obvious.

You just can't deal with the relative clauses VG. In English you don't need to mark them all out with commas.

Once again Bob , I'm sorry.
I bow to your superior grammar , at the same time wishing I'd paid more attention at school.

It doesn't stop what is happening .

Think we are wasting out time vg. The left on here are far superior to those of us who care about the future of the country. I bet most of the lefties on here are teachers or ex teachers which explains their arrogance and lack of knowledge of the real world . Dealing with teachers in a professional capacity most of my life (before i got my current job), they have the belief that being an expert on one subject makes them an expert on everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.