Team vs Stevenage | Vital Football

Team vs Stevenage

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So DF starts by saying how happy he is with his GK department now that Matthews has gone. Saying he has two strong GKs. Trust McGovern. Says he is so professional. On Matthews, he said it is hard to let an academy product leave as he 'wants to get young Norwich players playing'...really?

DF says that Lewis still not ready for action, Buendia is now back in Spain.

DF said he made 3 or 4 changes for cup games last year, and he would like to change a bit more for this one as he feels he has better squad depth, some of the first team like Hanley, Krul, Tettey didn’t have full pre-season and as he wants to look at some of his young talents for tomorrow.

Says he is worried about Stevenage having 3 6'3 players up front and is worried this might be too much for Passlack and Aarons...wow.

Then there’s an issue. It seems to me that he needs a chance to play and improve his sharpness and confidence. We paid good money for him and I wouldn’t give up on him just yet. He might be a candidate for a loan but only DF can make that decision. He needs to be a useful asset coming off the bench, something that he has rarely been so far. Good cameo against Brum by all accounts...

I think he has had two maybe three good games since arriving. I think you could be right a loan to a league 1 club might help. He was scoring a lot in Germany so what has happened to his confidence? If he was loaned out we would have to loan in someone.

Cantwell and Aarons staying in the hotel next to the ground, any reason is it because they are playing and need to be close to the ground for the game? Both live in Norfolk but it is a big county.

What happened to so many prolific strikers once they got to Norwich I ask myself . RVW , Hooper , Grabban , Beechio to name a few . Maybe there is something wrong higher up the club ?

No attacking coaches and we have had Hughton (defender)- Adams (midfielder)- Neil (defensive midfielder) - Farke (midfielder/attacker) as manager during that time and only one was an attacker and Farke was more an attacking midfielder.

McGovern

Passlack
Godfrey
Zimmermann
Aarons

Trybull

Stiepermann
Leitner
Thompson
Cantwell

Srbeny

4-1-4-1

I hope leitner finds out where he wants to play as we can't keep trying to fit him in.

Twitter saying it is 4-3-3 but I think it's 4-1-4-1

So IFollow makes a massive announcement that we can watch games that aren't 15:00 kick off so I am all ready to watch the game and then they say oh but can't watch cup games.