SDU vs Spurs | Vital Football

SDU vs Spurs

officemonkey

Vital Champions League
Glad to see the new signings are either not good enough or weren’t signed early enough...

Seen an old bloke on his way to the match earlier and started to think maybe I’m a tad harsh on those that go. This lineup has showed that I’m not harsh on them at all. They deserve everything they get.

SDU will probably win now I’ve said that.

Attachments

• DAA4F26C-7E9D-4023-81B5-51B06B71FE7F.jpeg
    DAA4F26C-7E9D-4023-81B5-51B06B71FE7F.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3
How Mike has sorted the balance sheet out and we could be like Villa blah blah he’s as thick as pig shit.

We really know how to demonstrate mind thats been a cauldron of hate today i bet fat Mike is shitting his disco pants.

52000 turn up to be dry bummed by Mikey Boy. Hope they get relegated and that House of Fraser bankrupts the fat man

Really enjoyed my day yesterday, family day out at Beamish and Whitley won their FA cup game. Didn't watch one single minute of SDU and it felt great not giving a single fuck - would recommend it!

Bet 50,000 turned up to 'support the team, not the regime' !

Atsu is a waste of space. Talks the talk but does not produce anything.
Rafa a tactical genius, I think not. Why take off Ritchie to bring on that rubbish.
Can't fathom that out at all.

Had to laugh at the "protest", at Fat Mike's jumble sale on Northumberland Street, all good you say, expect, they all fucked off to the match as kick off approached, says everything about the new incumbents of SJP.

Any competent football team would have beaten Spurs. They were very poor. In other news that Rondon looks like he could tackle a dinner.

Had to laugh at the "protest", at Fat Mike's jumble sale on Northumberland Street, all good you say, expect, they all fucked off to the match as kick off approached, says everything about the new incumbents of SJP.
It extended the exposure on TV of Ashley's retail brand. You know what they say about any publicity!