The All New TV Thread | Page 150 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Ah yes, good shout, different sort of programme but same sort of effect, just totally pleasant and relaxing to watch!

Might actually be one for a certain age actually!?

Westworld. Loved the first series but invested 10 hours or so in series 2 and haven't got a fking clue

Last edited:
I missed something with Westwood and was constantly playing catch up, I liked it but masses off stuff left me thinking I'd joined the next season 3/4s the way through.

Either that or I'm just dumb.

I do like how you show respect to me. But just call me sir, God is going a bit too far in my humble... although come to think about it...

Started watching The Resident and thought it was going to be just another run of the mill medical drama. I quite like medical dramas, which is odd bearing in mind more than half my life has been a real life medical drama! But then this one started to develop, I'm enjoying it.

Just watching the 1st SWAT. Now this does look like a run of the mill cop show. It's well done but not sure it will hold my attention through a whole series.

Stupid Man, Smart Phone. Comedian Russell Kane in a bit of an extreme travel/challenge thing. Quite entertaining and he certainly gets stuck in

New Sacha Baron Cohen series starts tonight on Channel 4!

Can't wait. He's a genius this guy.

Saw a clip of it yesterday on Facebook. He manages to get a US congressman to high five him when he admits to raping his wife, and also gets several US congressmen to support a campaign (on video) for arming 4 year olds in schools.

Man, the level of stupidity is just plain scary.

Just watched "Who is America?"

Brilliant. Hilariously scary the state of those people. The gun segment was very Brass Eye lol

Also, convincing an art critic to donate some of her pubes for his paint brush? Yep, genius,

Who Is America... I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry to be honest. Good grief there are some dangerous and stupid people in this world. The art dealer one was funny!

And agreed JPA, Sharp Objects (I thought I'd play as well!) is decent.

I've given up on a few now. Blue Bloods and Elementary just weren't holding my attention anymore.