Dead Pool Competition - 2018 | Page 8 | Vital Football

Dead Pool Competition - 2018

What, like defy gravity? Next thing you'll be telling me Bear is that the earth is flat, we're all getting poisoned by chem trails and the Queen is a lizard...

William Dunlop aged 32. Died as a result of an accident in the practice round of the Dublin Skerries Road Race. Son of Robert Dunlop and nephew of Joey Dunlop whom were both killed doing what they loved; motorbike racing.
R.I.P.

The author of children's classic Stig of the Dump, Clive King, has died aged 94.

Stig of the Dump has never been out of print and has sold more than 2 million copies since it was published in 1963.

Classic primary school fare for me.

RIP

The author of children's classic Stig of the Dump, Clive King, has died aged 94.

Stig of the Dump has never been out of print and has sold more than 2 million copies since it was published in 1963.

Classic primary school fare for me.

RIP

Remember it well Dave. Just can't remember who read it with us? Was it Mrs Cope?

I met him once. A really lovely bloke. His face lit up when I told him how much I had enjoyed The 22 Letters. It was apparently his favourite book but had sadly gone out of print. R.I.P.

Bernard Helton actor aged 92
Tony Bullimore aged 79 spent 4 days trapped in an upturned boat during a round the world race