The World Cup | Page 4 | Vital Football

The World Cup

I'd be hoying Rose in at left back for Young & Rashford for Sterling.
Apart from that a good balance to the side & refreshing to see 3 centre backs willing to run with the ball,almost Phillipe Albert-like.
7yr old grandbairn's 1st World Cup game he'll remember supporting his team.Told him he could be playing in the middle of the park for the team north of the border one day,he gave me the eye.

Some goal by Modric, the camera panned on everyone but Maradona, oh, and why is he wearing two watches?

Aye great goal by Modric,big Al's trying to blame the keeper though.

The tackles were a bit tasty as well mind,when you think back to Beckham being sent off for that petulant flick out with his foot,five players should have walked tonight.

A few tears in bar loco earlier from the Argentinians in the middle of our city & meanwhile just across the road some fat fuck gets away with murder.
France for me.

The most dreadful world cup as long as I can remember. No real shocks apart from Croatia beating Argentina and not really that much of a shock to anyone who's been watching Argentina. This world cup is so bad England actually have a chance.

I agree England do have a chance, it seems like everything this year has been low key or under the radar. Standard wise it is teams of a very similar ilk, nobody is standing out....... i do hope we win it as it will be the name on the trophy and in the history books . Nowt will be said of the poor quality of teams

He might just have done enough to make himself our record value sale.

Some might say he's just a fit Andy Carroll.