The Big Vital Lincoln City World Cup 2018 Thread! | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Big Vital Lincoln City World Cup 2018 Thread!

Entertaining tournament so far but not enough goals and nobody has really grabbed the tournament by the scruff of the neck yet. Your move, England...

I have a really good feeling about this England side for some reason and I don't know why!

Oh hang yes I do, it was wind!! :grinning:

I have a really good feeling about this England side for some reason and I don't know why!
Oh hang yes I do, it was wind!! :grinning:
Just seeing some photo’s on the BBC feed. England fans mingling with Tunisian. Their lot are wearing Fez’s. I said this was the group of hat’s. Panama for Panama, Fez for Tunisia, Bowler hat for England and a beret for Belgium. Shame we haven't got Egypt instead of Tunisia as it could have been the group of canals.

Just seeing some photo’s on the BBC feed. England fans mingling with Tunisian. Their lot are wearing Fez’s. I said this was the group of hat’s. Panama for Panama, Fez for Tunisia, Bowler hat for England and a beret for Belgium. Shame we haven't got Egypt instead of Tunisia as it could have been the group of canals.

Are there any England fans wearing Fez's looking like this?

1529325129106.png

Or was it

"Not like that but just like that"! :grinning:

Pisspoor Belgium. How a team that strong on paper can produce such bilge on the grass is beyond me.

Oh hold on. Martinez.

England have never been that strong on paper! The 'golden generation' were overhyped rubbish.

De Bruyne should of had a straight red for me, all his studs in the Panama players chest and only given a yellow, bizarre ?

Lawrenson nearly dropped himself right in it by starting "eenie meenie" when the Belgium players were lining up for a free kick. Thankfully never went further than that:eek:

He also said Belgium were playing 'walking football's, about 20 seconds before the first goal. Keep it classy.

Colombia v Japan. What is VAR being used for if it allows their cheating CF to gain a FK on the edge of the box when he clearly fouled the Japanese player. The Colombians equalised from the FK, so there was a direct impact of the refs poor decision.

Colombia v Japan. What is VAR being used for if it allows their cheating CF to gain a FK on the edge of the box when he clearly fouled the Japanese player. The Colombians equalised from the FK, so there was a direct impact of the refs poor decision.

Not being used for free kicks...............goals ( ie offsides )....penalties...red cards and mistaken identity for cards only

If every free kick decision was reviewed games would last about 4 hours and yes Falcao bought that free kick

Lawrenson nearly dropped himself right in it by starting "eenie meenie" when the Belgium players were lining up for a free kick. Thankfully never went further than that:eek:

Lawrenson needs to be retired by the BBC. Always sounds bored and talks nonsense.

I had to go out on Sunday evening and had Five live on for the Germany-Mexico game and they had Pat Nevin doing the summaries. He is superb at it

Not being used for free kicks...............goals ( ie offsides )....penalties...red cards and mistaken identity for cards only

If every free kick decision was reviewed games would last about 4 hours and yes Falcao bought that free kick

If it directly results in a goal which impacts the game, it should be subject to review. I thought the VAR panel had the right to pull the ref up for such an important & potentially game-changing decision? If it isn't, it should be.