Scottish Cup Final | Page 2 | Vital Football

Scottish Cup Final

Hi gents! Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, was out in Edinburgh but went to a good Irish bar, Finnegan's Wake, to watch the match with one of my friends. Missed the first 15 mins but otherwise it was a bit of a walkover! McGregor's goal was an absolute peach! Struck it perfectly! Ntcham's goal was nicely worked as well, we should try things like that more often!

Another historic season. Not as impressive and the unbeaten run couldn't last but a double treble is fantastic! There aren't many teams in world football who've done it and if we were able to get a treble treble.....well that might be a first! That's got to be the target for next season! That and trying to get out of the group stages of the Champions League.

Broony's testimonial was today and I just saw the Celtic Facebook live coverage at the end but it looked like a great occasion and a brilliant opportunity to show off the treble trophies again! Now is time for most of the players to get a good rest before either going away to the World Cup with their country or a longer rest before pre-season starts again. We're heading off to Austria again so hopefully prepare us well again and the Champions League Qualifiers start in July. We'll have our transfer targets for the summer, a couple of wingers may be a necessity as well as a new CB and potentially a new striker depending on what happens with Dembele and Edouard.

Latest Celtic News