Can I just say | Page 3 | Vital Football

Can I just say

I see nothing wrong with GuFerrerd's contribution, I'm unsure why anyone wants to reply to such a WUM, surely that's the whole point of his intervention, and it's not as if it isn't reciprocated on the Fishcake or whatever they call their own forum.

Personally, I have a great deal of sympathy with any Grimsby Town fan's plight. For most of my lifetime they have been the dominant Lincolnshire club in the higher division and I have no problem recognizing that.

Unfortunately they now find themselves eclipsed by ourselves and, worse, Scunthorpe, and I don't think most of their fans have come to terms with that fact or the sad realisation that it's going to stay that way in the future.

Plus, they live in Grimsby.

Maybe I could send him some of my sister Dolly's upside down cakes. They really are rather nice.

Maybe I could send him some of my sister Dolly's upside down cakes. They really are rather nice.

OT. One of the funniest quips I heard at a game was at a non league match. A player was lying motionless on the ground and the rather elderly physio ran on. He was getting there as fast as he could when someone in the crowd piped up - Get a ******* move on Godfrey!