The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 93 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I was JPA lol... another 12 hour day completed.

This better make me some money!

Hey Siggy, all well? :wave:

I am no longer bored. I went to Tesco, although that is not the reason, I don't think.

I want to write a book. Any ideas for a decent plot?

I hope Moon Jae-In gets the credit he so deserves if these Korean peace talks are succesful. Yes, Chinese sanctions and the fact that the North finished their Nuclear program have helped, but Moon has been brilliant.

Evening all...

At it again today.... another 305 miles! Bromsgrove, then back home.... just about to have a coffee when first off to Banbury, then Chatteris, then back to Birmingham.

(forgot to post this last night)

I see the royal baby has been named Prince Louis Arthur Charles of Cambridge.

Kate definitely wears the trousers in that relationship!!!

What happened to Prince Albert Robert Jack Conor Steve Bruce of Cambridge?

The rise and fall of Donald Trump? Just invent the plot, chances are it'll be accurate!

The story of a guy whose fading from the limelight prompts him to engage in a spectacular publicity stunt which propels him way beyond his ability and to the ultimate ruin of himself and everyone around him.

I'm hoping to frame it in such a radically different way that nobody will notice the same story arch. Still, Trump stole his story from MacBeth so he can't complain.

I am at a wedding tomorrow! The first full event I will attend without David physically with me. I am looking forward to it like a hole in the head. Attend I must as it would not be right or good for me to not go. I have to live life and firsts are always hard.

It's our eldest son best mate and he is also best man so it's not just a casual invitation type wedding.

Daughter in laws mom is picking me up from the hairdressers to drop me off. I will have the distraction of our Grandson which means I can help more so my daughter in law can relax and enjoy

Haven't seen DiL mom since before David's past. This will be hard for us both as her husband is also terminal with cancer. They didn't come to David's service for obvious reasons.

Not the most cheerful of posts for a Friday. Have a good weekend all

Status
Not open for further replies.