Season Cards .... | Vital Football

Season Cards ....

OnLoanfromEnfield

Vital 1st Team Regular
Getting in quickly while everyone is still euphoric ?

Will Wiganers be price sensitive ?

And of course (but way before my time) the 40th Anniversary (season) of the 1st season in the Football League.

Season Tickets.jpg

Last edited:
Doesent sound like any involvement from new owners if season ticket prices are about to be rolled out.

Season cards prices are out.
Nice video (y)
https://www.wiganathletic.com/news/2018/april/2018-19-wigan-athletic-season-cards-on-sale-now/

Couple of things to note on the price rises:
Deadline a month earlier compared to previous seasons -
June 30th last season.
No standard season card was more than £229 last season - less than £10 per match previously

Price increase for Junior supporters - Under 16s free in the South stand previously.

£179 renewal price last season.
£199 pre July 1st last season.

2018/2019
EAST/WEST STANDS (Until 31 May)
Adults -
£289 (£12.56 per game)
Over 65s - £249 (£10.82 per game)
18-21/Students - £199 (£8.65 per game)
Under 18s – £99 (£4.30 per game)
Under 11s - £79 (£3.43 per game)
Under 5s - £23 (£1 per game)

SOUTH STAND (Fixed Price)
Adults -
£279 (£12.13 per game)
Over 65s - £229 (£9.95 per game)
18-21/Students - £189 (£8.21 per game)
Under 18s – £49 (£2.13 per game)
Under 11s - £49 (£2.13 per game)
Under 5s - £23 (£1 per game)

Attachments

• Seasoncards 2018 - 2019.jpg
    Seasoncards 2018 - 2019.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Fantastic value for money again. To be honest I was expecting (and willing) to pay more, so no complaints from more from me on the price.

Seems strange there is just now one price per stand and it isn't differentiated by blocks/seats. I normally pay more as my seat is relatively central and I was happy to pay a premium for that, so seems odd they are losing out on extra cash by dropping that.

I was really impressed by the promo video, really well shot, proffesional and a nice bit marketing in a style I've never seenfrom the club before.

Well done to whoever was responsible for that from the marketing team.

One particular detail I noticed in the season card graphic from the video was the inclusion of a streak of green alongside the blue and white.

It's 20 years since those fan favourite home kits featuring green - perhaps a hint at a potential rebirth of the blue, white and green kit for next season?

Or maybe I'm looking too much into it!

Done. Same seat since the stadium opened. Funnily enough the only times I've considered not renewing were the last 2 seasons in the Premier League.