Mystery Bidders | Vital Football

Mystery Bidders

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
This will reel them in.

Sat up in the box last Sat and again tonight the men behind OO's mystery bid?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
Dave, you should post these on AVFTT. I am sure you would get someone to identify or comment!

"Wow I'd forgotten all about vitals. Is this the mushroom cloud where the collaborators exchange their secret signals? [:O]

P.s. that Essex exile sounds a prize plum."

:grins:

I would wager that you have met a few of these cretins in your professional capacity Sexy.....maybe even that wannabee Winston Wolf ?

LMFAO Bear - I'm not going to trawl .

Been a long time since I posted on there.
Still got Poolkunts post on our quotes telling everyone I was lying aboiut Rabhubka's injury or how TP's dad linked the TFG will miss the Playoff Final in 2012" and someone said I had given wet spam a tactical advantage for the game by posting it.

Same old shit different day "What's your favourite make of fridge ?" (this'll get a ton).

There must be a lot of villages missing their idiots if some of the posts on AVFTT are to be taken for real. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some of them are clearly bitter ,nasty, twisted individuals including one whom I suspect was among the sued.

As I said it will reel people in :grins:

I think we have had a thread that hit over 35k on hits.

Bob hats up over 17k if memory serves me right.

Fame at last, Dave :grins:.
Loo for some other strange looking guests on the balcony next time :rofl:

2 weeks after the eveny no doubt some of the avfTITters will be revisiting us for a look-see. We'll await Poolknuts fake news story
:finger::grinning:

The Gazette understands a Turkish group are in talks to buy Blackpool Football Club – but are not the only interested parties.

The Gazette understands a Turkish group are in talks to buy Blackpool Football Club – but are not the only interested parties.
It is believed discussions have been taking place between the group and club owner Owen Oyston’s solicitors.
The group have been made aware that boycotting fans would not return unless Oyston ceased to have any involvement and it is believed they are only interested in a complete buyout.
The Turks are thought to be confident a deal can be reached but are prepared to pull out if it is not finalised within an agreed timeframe. Bizarrely, a local restaurant owner has been acting as intermediary between the Turkish group and the club.
The same group have shown interest in taking over Sunderland but are believed to have been put off by the relegated Championship club’s debts.
It follows a consortium including former Hull City owner Adam Pearson also ending its interest in buying the Black Cats.
Oyston, recently spotted showing a group of people around the Blackpool FC stadium, has told associates a deal is close, though it is feared the 84-year-old could call the takeover off.
Any potential deal would be complicated by tax issues and by Oyston’s ongoing debt of around £25m to Valeri Belokon, while a number of Oyston-owned assets have been frozen due to court orders.
It is unclear whether this group is the one Oyston was referring to in his statement at the start of the month, when he claimed to be close to finalising a deal with an investment group interested in an “active” and “serious” financial involvement in the club.
The statement said the group have a three-to-five-year plan for the club, with the “ultimate aim of regaining and sustaining Premier League status”.
“Well aware of the issues that have beset the club in recent years, the investment group is determined to build up a strong relationship with supporters and bring out the exciting potential of Blackpool Football Club once again,” the statement added.
Oyston said a further announcement would be made within two weeks, though almost three weeks have since passed. However it is believed this Turkish group is not the only interested party in talks with Oyston. It is understood a separate buyer, as yet unidentified one, is also interested in purchasing the club as part of a deal that includes parts of Oyston’s portfolio of assets. He recently reached out to Oyston’s inner circle and has been asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Owen Oyston did not respond to The Gazette’s request to comment.

“I am pleased to announce that an agreement has been reached with the Investment Group and final legal formalities are being finalised over the next three-to-five days, when a formal announcement will be made in relation to this agreement and the proposed plans for the future, including the immediate solution to the issues that currently surround the Club.”

An immediate solution to the biggest problem, Oystonitis, will be most eagerly awaited. The only cure for this dreadful condition is radically surgery with follow up treatments to remove every trace of Oystons followed by a deep clean.

surely due diligence tells Capt Scarlet NAPM will still be in force if the O's have even .5% interest. The mysterons deepens