Everton on Saturday | Vital Football

Everton on Saturday

GThomas

Vital 1st Team Regular
A tricky one this, we struggle against Allardyce teams usually but we should be right up for this back at home, feels ages since we were last at the Liberty for a League game.

With Jordan Ayew back we should have something up front again as we've been playing Clement football for too long now, lets get things back to how they were when we were winning games under Carlos!

COYS

Welcome back GThomas! Good to see you back, hopefully we can attract some more posters including the old regulars and get this forum back to how it used to be.

I can't see many goals in this one, we won this fixture only 1-0 last season and I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar this, of course I'd take a 1-0 win anyday.

Glad that Sigurdsson is out for this one, had a feeling he would come back to haunt us if he was playing. With Jordan back I'm feeling confident we might win again, we've won 4 on the bounce now so we should be confident of getting the job done.

Another chance missed, 2 points dropped, not what we needed and after last week's result and now this one, we're adding the pressure on more and more now. 5 point gap but we've got tough games coming up before the big one against Southampton.

Another chance missed, 2 points dropped, not what we needed and after last week's result and now this one, we're adding the pressure on more and more now. 5 point gap but we've got tough games coming up before the big one against Southampton.

With the tough games coming up like you said, we could have really done with 2 extra points yesterday, but we just couldn't take our chances, there were plenty to get the win especially as Everton offered very little.

5 points is a decent gap but points in the next 2 seem unlikely.

You could say it was 2 points dropped but on the other hand we were lucky we got a point when Coleman hit the bar just after we equalised.

It'll be a point gained and a point closer to safety if we stay up. 5 point gap could be cut down but teams around us also have tough games coming up.

We're going to have to start taking our chances soon, I've written off the Man City game but Chelsea at home we're capable of winning. We turn up against the bigger sides and they're beatable, that's if we can finish.

You could say it was 2 points dropped but on the other hand we were lucky we got a point when Coleman hit the bar just after we equalised.

It'll be a point gained and a point closer to safety if we stay up. 5 point gap could be cut down but teams around us also have tough games coming up.

We're going to have to start taking our chances soon, I've written off the Man City game but Chelsea at home we're capable of winning. We turn up against the bigger sides and they're beatable, that's if we can finish.

But we should have been out of sight long before then. Chance after chance wasted in the first when we should have 2 up by the break at least. Andre missed a chance again, Jordan was another, and I've no idea how Tammy blazed that shot over the bar either.

We'll have to be more clinical when Chelsea come down, because they look beatable.

It’s squeaky bum time with Southampton playing away at Leicester Thursday night.
Hopefully Vardy hasn’t got one eye on the World Cup and will deliver the goods.
We’ll need an eleven man defence on Sunday to keep out a rampant City.

Everton were there for the taking, you can’t afford to squander chances in the PL
I think nerves played a big part though and we snatched at chances. Time to man up boys and show us what you’re made of.

You can write off the Man City game I suppose, but got to try and get something vs Chelsea. Worst thing we could do is lose them both going into Bournemouth game, where we never win, it adds more and more pressure on

Leicester last three home matches 0W 2D 1L, Southampton rejuvenated with a new manager, equals alarm bells ringing. If only Leicester can win, the five point gap remains and we have a game in hand, so a crucial match tonight.

Leicester last three home matches 0W 2D 1L, Southampton rejuvenated with a new manager, equals alarm bells ringing. If only Leicester can win, the five point gap remains and we have a game in hand, so a crucial match tonight.
I've an awful feeling that Southampton will win tonight, really puts the pressure on if they do