Brewster and mcdonkey in the dock | Vital Football

Brewster and mcdonkey in the dock

What's the charge?

Crimes against football???????????????
Failure to do their job?
Impersonating a footballer?

Trade Descriptions involed by any chance:cool:

I presume this was about the petal who got 'stamped on' by McB, as the players were aggressively jostled by people who should not have been on the pitch.

What a load of bollocks.

So what do the EFL want ? Players to passively take physical abuse from pitch invaders. What a terrible precedent to set.

Let's see if the PL charge Patrick Vieira for kicking that Scouse vermin.
I agree Raumy, there must be summat abart being a fan of the Scabs.They cause trouble by running on the pitch at BDBL and instead of getting punished for it,they get the best view (BLUT) and extra tickets also, then this load of Ball ax.o_O:mad: UTB

I agree Raumy, there must be summat abart being a fan of the Scabs.They cause trouble by running on the pitch at BDBL and instead of getting punished for it,they get the best view (BLUT) and extra tickets also, then this load of Ball ax.o_O:mad: UTB

I remember Wednesday getting away with something similar after they were relegated at the Sty by Crystal Palace when Alan Irvine was their manager.

Clint Hill was assaulted on the pitch. But no punishment.

Maybe Dave Richards pulled a few strings for em again.

I remember Wednesday getting away with something similar after they were relegated at the Sty by Crystal Palace when Alan Irvine was their manager.

Clint Hill was assaulted on the pitch. But no punishment.

Maybe Dave Richards pulled a few strings for em again.
Was that the game when Leon Clarke scored for the oinkers and then kicked the advertising boards and injured himself?:LOL: Glad he realised who the real power in Sheffield is and signed for us later in his career.:yes: UTB