Fixtures released tomorrow | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fixtures released tomorrow

Selfishly I hope we are away first as I have a pre booked day out on the 30th. Didn’t realise the league was starting so early 😳

The PL aren't having games between Boxing Day and NYD this year I don't think, which I'm assuming is because of the WC rather than is being adopted through the leagues?

EDIT - Also the remaining side is drawn for the Pizza Cup and the Carabao Cup draw today as well.

Allowing for the inevitable postponements, at the moment there are not too many midweek 745's scheduled. I think there are only 3 home ones...Derby, Barnsley and Bolton so I shouldn't moan too much

Allowing for the inevitable postponements, at the moment there are not too many midweek 745's scheduled. I think there are only 3 home ones...Derby, Barnsley and Bolton so I shouldn't moan too much
Do look less midweeks than normal, the season starting one or two weeks earlier than normal probably is the reason? Although November is pretty empty - aside from FA Cup, what other weekend games we likely to get then?

Unless England play in the WC on a Saturday and they've left them blank for that reason as well.

Do look less midweeks than normal, the season starting one or two weeks earlier than normal probably is the reason? Although November is pretty empty - aside from FA Cup, what other weekend games we likely to get then?

Unless England play in the WC on a Saturday and they've left them blank for that reason as well.

Pretty certain those November dates are rounds 1 and 2 of the FA Cup

Phew, I'm away for my daughter's wedding in August and the only home game I'll miss is Fleetwood. I can live with that, and not putting any money into the Peterborough coffers.

Perversely, I always hope to lose away in our first match, as we did in 75/6. The rest of that season, as they say, is history, and hope we replicate it

Potentially if England are runners up in group B the game will kick off at the same time as our away game at shrewsbury