Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 883 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

No, this is a tower thing, must say it is pretty good actually, I live in a coachstyle house, so basically a detached apartment one floor up, so does get a bit stiffling in the hot weather.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304382154279

Just had a look on Amazon at this, reviews are low (number of reviews). So your one man review here JF is very important, would you absolutely recommend this £90 product to a fellow Vital Villan coming into a cost of living crisis…

Just had a look on Amazon at this, reviews are low (number of reviews). So your one man review here JF is very important, would you absolutely recommend this £90 product to a fellow Vital Villan coming into a cost of living crisis…

at the moment, for £75 (as there is another tenner off offer at the moment) I think it is doing a good job, yes. Always find normal fans (even the swanky dyson one) just kick around the warm air, not cooling at all. But this is helping the room be less stuffy. Thought it might lower the temperature a little more, but all is all, it is giving a cool enough breeze, as opposed to just re circulating warm air!

I'd prefer air con but I'm not about to spend £400 to £500 when this does the job ok.

So it turns out there are crocodiles on this side of Malaysia. I stumbled upon a crocodile sanctuary. I thought it was a joke when I read the sign at first. I'll be going back there soon.

at the moment, for £75 (as there is another tenner off offer at the moment) I think it is doing a good job, yes. Always find normal fans (even the swanky dyson one) just kick around the warm air, not cooling at all. But this is helping the room be less stuffy. Thought it might lower the temperature a little more, but all is all, it is giving a cool enough breeze, as opposed to just re circulating warm air!

I'd prefer air con but I'm not about to spend £400 to £500 when this does the job ok.

Wait, you don't have air conditioning?