New Zealand Test Series | Page 4 | Vital Football

New Zealand Test Series

I think I just heard over the tannoy (via Sky) that if you get an online ticket it is free entry for day 5 at Trent Bridge! May be worth checking out for anybody living nearby who is flexible with their time.

Looks like the "Little Pommies" are on the verge of another giant killing act .
Mind you given some help by the Kiwis with them having 2 run outs . When a team is trying to build a lead on the 2nd innings of a 5 day test , 2 run outs are inexcusable . only them selves to blame .

Looks like the "Little Pommies" are on the verge of another giant killing act .
Mind you given some help by the Kiwis with them having 2 run outs . When a team is trying to build a lead on the 2nd innings of a 5 day test , 2 run outs are inexcusable . only them selves to blame .

A 5 day test match that actually lasts 5 days is a miracle these days.

Need to resrict them to 270 ish then it'll be a 20/20 smash fest.

Lordy, Bairstow making Stokes look like Boycott. Oh hang on Stokes has just hit one that nearly left the building.

Just, wow. Incredible display.

I lost interest in cricket for year's, but started to watch again when the previous test started.

Just, wow. Incredible display.

I lost interest in cricket for year's, but started to watch again when the previous test started.
Plastic- me too. :ROFLMAO:
Watched when Freddie Flintoff was playing but fell away. I've been glued to the last five days. And the last test.

Plastic- me too. :ROFLMAO:
Watched when Freddie Flintoff was playing but fell away. I've been glued to the last five days. And the last test.

It doesn't help that it is all on Sky. That helped destroy my interest in the sport when we got rid of that years ago. Not as easy to watch and follow when you don't have access.

I've seen the Aussie's do that to us enough (and the Windies before them) so it was nice to see an England team dish it out, even though I like New Zealanders.

Characters is certainly the right word . Both on and off the field . For some it cost them their test place
And you really had to do something extremely trivial or ridiculously outlandish to do so. Anything in between the extremes was bizarrely perfectly acceptable.

I began watching England when Fred Truman* was playing and haven't stopped since.

*Better known as a former Imps reserves player.