Other Clubs’ News and Gossip | Page 17 | Vital Football

Other Clubs’ News and Gossip

I await the sob story from Klipperty very soon about how they have to play their penultimate league fixture (away @ Southampton) next Tuesday whilst City have a whole week between playing Wet Spam and the last game v Villa.

Cry me a river Jurgen :cry: :tongue:

It's the price of success mate - you know what they say...."if you can't take the heat......."

Friday's press conference at the latest I would think........if not leaked into friendly media sources before then (just to get any excuses on early - he's done it before).

OK, is it just me or is there a much greater support for the dippers 'quadruple' opportunity than we ever witnessed when we were in the hunt for 4 trophies? :unsure:

Seems to me that the media are well behind Liverpool ™failed but always discussed our quest for this record as something unseemly and just not fair that they should win everything?

I am hoping Chelsea will put a dint in the quad challenge on Saturday

Some major suckholing from Mr. Shearer

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61452888
Zero surprise - he does anything he can to ingratiate himself with some of the most arrogant, entitled fans that exist on the planet.

I was pleasantly surprised though to hear his positive comments on MoTD2 about City following our recovery yesterday afternoon …..but one swallow does not a summer make and I am sure he will revert to type next weekend especially.

Where are all the Liverpool™failed fans since Sunday? 🤔

Waiting until the weekend to bang in about how the CL is "more important", & is "harder to win than the Premier League" (which they never really cared about anyway. Like the Quadruple....).....?

Where are all the Liverpool™failed fans since Sunday? 🤔

Waiting until the weekend to bang in about how the CL is "more important", & is "harder to win than the Premier League" (which they never really cared about anyway. Like the Quadruple....).....?
As much as I dislike Real Madrid, I hope they reduce the quadruple to just a double. 🤞

Imagine her headlines? Cuity break transfer record for a player, he is a total flop and scores only 15 goals …..abnd a year later they try to offload him maybe for a loan and then have to subsidise his wages……🤔.

Methinks the media would be RED HOT about this expensive waste of money and ruining football……..but no, just like at JoMU expensive Chelsea transfer f*ck ups are allowed to quietly slip away into the night with barely a whimper and no hint of outrage from their friends in the football press 😡

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...inter-on-loan-if-finances-right-gabriel-jesus

Imagine her headlines? Cuity break transfer record for a player, he is a total flop and scores only 15 goals …..abnd a year later they try to offload him maybe for a loan and then have to subsidise his wages……🤔.

Methinks the media would be RED HOT about this expensive waste of money and ruining football……..but no, just like at JoMU expensive Chelsea transfer f*ck ups are allowed to quietly slip away into the night with barely a whimper and no hint of outrage from their friends in the football press 😡

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...inter-on-loan-if-finances-right-gabriel-jesus
The Big Donk was the missing piece so that Chelsea could push for the title, but he turned into a liability, the Rags found the same, he is not really up to scratch as a top striker, very limited to push and run, or running in behind.