Season tickets | Vital Football

Season tickets

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
Anybody thinking about it, still pondering, not yet decided , well get your arse in gear and get them. Next season will be a cracker...including locals such as Preston, Blackpool, Blackburn , possibly Burnley or Everton...then Stoke, Sheff United and Huddersfield.

Its a no brainer to me.

Anybody thinking about it, still pondering, not yet decided , well get your arse in gear and get them. Next season will be a cracker...including locals such as Preston, Blackpool, Blackburn , possibly Burnley or Everton...then Stoke, Sheff United and Huddersfield.

Its a no brainer to me.

All decent away days as well! :cup:

Its a no brainer to me.
Average crowd should be up a bit just from away support. Not sure home support will change much especially if pay on the day prices get silly. Home support has been pretty good this season.

Home support will be same next season. We’ve got a good number of loyal fans which has increased massively over last 20 years or so. Quite a few folk are still only interested when we’re doing well or it’s a big game though, I don’t think it’ll ever change. I don’t give a shit how many fans we have as long as the ones who turn up are there to support us. All I can say is well done to everyone involved this season. Who’d have thought this would’ve happened when we went into admin, I though we’d have ended up like Bury the poor sods. UTFT!!!

Good thread. Worth remembering that aside from Reece James and Nick Powell, what kept us up in 18-19 was our home form. We're going to need that again next season and with half our opponents likely to sell out the away end, the fans need to do their bit.

Get a season ticket.

Adopt the twenty is plenty for the majority of games. There then may well be a chance of bettering the home support. This has been a great season for support. Keeping what we have now will be great. Increasing support at home is a challenge that will need working at. Cash in on away support by making south and north stands both £30-00 a ticket.

Adopt the twenty is plenty for the majority of games. There then may well be a chance of bettering the home support. This has been a great season for support. Keeping what we have now will be great. Increasing support at home is a challenge that will need working at. Cash in on away support by making south and north stands both £30-00 a ticket.
What's the point of making the South stand £30 I can't think of many if any clubs that would bring in excess of 10k supporters

I’m all for reciprocal pricing for away fans. If Leeds, as is looking increasingly likely go down, they’ll charge us £40 odd quid again, so then we should do similar.

I accept there would then be an issue for the south stand pricing. However I’m sure Mal can get creative around schemes to ensure it isn’t too impactive. On the stand I’m still for cordoning the off the top 1/2, 1/3, 2/3 as necessary with huge banners to condense those in there, improving the aesthetics and sound.

What's the point of making the South stand £30 I can't think of many if any clubs that would bring in excess of 10k supporters
Because to make the North Stand £30 like for like seats would have to be £30. Any home fans would obviously choose the West or East where there will be ample room.

Deadline extended to retain your seat for those that haven’t already.

Not heard about sales figures, but hopefully there is another good take up.