AGM | Vital Football

AGM

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Stephan Phillips sings the praises of Delia and Michael saying they are the core of our club and have created something special.

Impact of Covid is close to £30m.

Wages are at 116% of turnover. That includes promotion bonuses.

Norwich have invested £4.2m in infrastructure.

Resolution two - to re-appoint Thomas Smith. Four votes against on proxy. Over 100 four. Massive majority in the room. That is carried.

Resolution three - Michael Wynn Jones to be re-appointed. That passes with flying colours.

A big list of achievements shown over the past year.

- Youth productivity

- Receiving a record fee for a player (Buendia)

- Installation of SoccerBot360

- Renovation of pitches at Carrow Road and Colney

- Refurbishment of press room and players' tunnel

- Re-opening and refurbishment of Yellows restaurant

- New website, Stadium wifi and data assets

- Opening of the Nest

Richens admits the club is 'contacted regularly' around investment. That then goes through a vetoing process, most aren't genuine. Those that are head to Delia and Michael. Richens adds that it is all quiet on that front at present

follow up on January investment.

Stuart Webber says 'it won't be a lot. We would need to sell someone. We invested heavily in the summer. There won't be a lot of business from us.'

follow up on January investment.

Stuart Webber says 'it won't be a lot. We would need to sell someone. We invested heavily in the summer. There won't be a lot of business from us.'
Bloody hell no money need to sell

Webber predicting one of the quietest January transfer windows on record. At this moment no plans to sign anyone

How is this right that we can't afford anyone? We are in the prem and might need to invest yo stay in it but we have no money

Question to Stuart Webber after a lovely monologue - 'are you staying?'

'I will be staying'.

Talks have been going on for a while. It will be a rolling contract. His plan was to go abroad, Covid has changed that.

They are talking about it yearly, but won't disclose the length of the deal.

Also says his next move is unlikely to be in football.

As I mentioned I think he wants to get into F1

Around of applause in the room for Daniel Farke.

Webber describes that decision as incredibly difficult but he needed to be sure of his future.