20211125 ECL Match Thread - NS Mura vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 4 | Vital Football

20211125 ECL Match Thread - NS Mura vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conte needs to take it on the chin as well. Shoehorning that lot into a 3-4-3 was just plain stupid.

We’ll need Reggie on for some width on the left.

Surely Doherty needs to come off (if I don’t see him in a Spurs shirt ever again I won’t complain)

I’m not sure that Dele wants to be a professional footballer any more. He’s regressed so much he looks like a Sunday league player.

Tonight also shows the importance of Hojbjerg. He will be needed the 2nd half to control the midfield.

More urgency needed but a comeback is on the cards surely.

I feel for Gollin, Skipp, Sanchez, Rodon and Tanganga. Very, very poor from everyone else around them. Gil is working but has been sloppy, Sess at least showed some desire when he was on but was poor in his tackles. Everyone else has been dreadful.

Not watching....only mildly surprised, but fecking fuming that it seems like we are mostly a shower of s**t again....we have to win so come on Conte do whatever with whoever to change it around

Just watch the whole defence when they scored their goal . Not one of them knew what to do .

The problem was that Doherty went over to become the holding midfield as he was free. He then went back to the RB area and made Skipp look like a mug. Skipp had slowed down as he though Doherty had it covered. So we had 3 on 1 for the guy in the box, and nobody on the goalscorer once Sanchez slipped.

It was never a Red. Quetion is was it inexperince (by the ref) or is the fix in?
Crouch was being lazy in saying we turned up expecting to breeze it. NO Conte team has that mentality. Once again a settled 11 has all the advantages of a rudderless 11.