Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 701 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

In saying that we all sound like Brummies to anyone south of Worcester, North of Wolverhampton.

I’m from just outside those boundaries, people from Bromsgrove sound the most Brummie to me, but I can tell the difference between a yam yam and a Brummie as it is quite different - but that’s about it. It’s the same with Jocks, Glaswegians have quite a different accent to people from say Aberdeen

I’m from just outside those boundaries, people from Bromsgrove sound the most Brummie to me

They do now because all the white flight, Brummies have moved across the border. I can tell a genuine "swede" from a Brummie, it's easy just follow them around Asda and the Brummie will be looking for the Stera milk

My daughter lives in Leicester and they all think she has a broad Brummie accent whereas she barely has an accent at all to us.

Terrible trauma this evening. Both garden and recycling bins emptied as scheduled. However, imagine my disgust when arriving home to find the food waste bin had not been emptied as per the agreed timetable .

They have one feckin job !!!!