Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 63 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

He did well from what i saw. Good game as well.

Yup definitely did well and grew into the game once he came on. We were chatting about the match in other clubs discussion, but I posted in here just for anyone not following but who would for a young lad of ours.

Can be proud of the part he played, some decisive interceptions, blocks and tackles - least not his assist to kill the game for them. Long way to go yet and no game in isolation proves anything, but I can see why Stockport fans like him even if he's still basically fringe in their squad.

Is there anyway of seeing/viewing the U23's league table ?
I've had a search and could only find the game live text

Burnley scoring gave us the kick up the arse we needed. They were almost taking the piss at one point. Carney is growing into the game as well. Good stuff and very watchable.

2-1.

Jacob Bedeau back to haunt us.

When I saw him un Burnleys line up I looked up what he'd been doing since leaving us. 50 appearances for Scunthorpe got him a move to Burnley and he's not played a first team minute yet. He must have something to have tempted Burnley to sign him but you think he'd have learnt from his time at Villa that the big move isn't always the best one.