England | Page 6 | Vital Football

England

You can only get the vaccine if you're 18+, so adults, not kids. They can drink, vote, get married and make their own mind up about a jab.

You've formed your own opinion about the whole Covid thing, which you're perfectly entitled to do. Southgate has formed his, he's merely expressing it, his audience is slightly larger than yours though 😁

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19...-to-15-chief-medical-officers-decide-12402855

Hope this post is not a riddle for you Neps ;).

Ironically a well travelled person like yourself might finally begin to understand how the world works during lockdown.

Not quite sure what your point is, Pie.

Ar the time of my original post, only 18+ could get the vaccine.

Things were always going to change moving forward 🤷‍♂️

"Things were always going to change moving forward 🤷‍♂️"

Ha ha
We live on different planets Neps, your casual acceptance to what is basically needle rape of minors should not be acceptable on Earth.

Do you agree ?

"Things were always going to change moving forward 🤷‍♂️"

Ha ha
We live on different planets Neps, your casual acceptance to what is basically needle rape of minors should not be acceptable on Earth.

Do you agree ?

Pie, the article you posted clearly states a jab will be OFFERED to children aged 12-15.

I'm assuming (yes, I know that makes an ass of u and me), that the parents of said 12-15 year olds will decide if their own child will have it or not.

Needle "rape"? Don't be so silly.

Pie, the article you posted clearly states a jab will be OFFERED to children aged 12-15.

I'm assuming (yes, I know that makes an ass of u and me), that the parents of said 12-15 year olds will decide if their own child will have it or not.

Needle "rape"? Don't be so silly.
It makes an ass of YOU Neps :grinning:

According to the government...

A child can have jab without consent from parents if deemed 'competent'

It makes an ass of YOU Neps :grinning:

According to the government...

A child can have jab without consent from parents if deemed 'competent'

So, you're using terms like "needle rape of minors", then admitting the child can have the final say.

What exactly are you moaning about?

We know you like to portray yourself as some sort of "out there" and "different" thinker who's somehow more itk than everyone else, you don't half communicate it badly though.

Maybe my riddle comment was unfair, contradictory may have been more accurate.

Last edited:
So, you're using terms like "needle rape of minors", then admitting the child can have the final say.

What exactly are you moaning about?

We know you like to portray yourself as some sort of "out there" and "different" thinker who's somehow more itk than everyone else, you don't half communicate it badly though.

Maybe my riddle comment was unfair, contradictory may have been more accurate.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If society ever gets back to being a smidgen close to normality or is even 'allowed' to, then there would be a shit load of lawsuits ahead with the amount of breaches of human rights.

Just can't see it happening though because far too many people have been brainwashed or are allowing fear to rule the most basic of thought train.

If society ever gets back to being a smidgen close to normality or is even 'allowed' to, then there would be a shit load of lawsuits ahead with the amount of breaches of human rights.

Just can't see it happening though because far too many people have been brainwashed or are allowing fear to rule the most basic of thought train.
Which leads back to influential gobshite's like Gareth Southgate urging young people to have the experimental technology.

That was less than two months ago and aimed at ages eighteen +.

Now our government are allowing 'competent' TWELVE year olds to be abused, even if their parents object.

Meanwhile people are being directed through the media to focus on alleged high profile paedophiles.🤦‍♂️

Bizarre.