• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, but he should be shutting down high up the pitch and he should definitely be showing for passes. He isn't doing much of either and hasn't done for most of 2021.

He only touched the ball 38 times and completed 22 passes on Sat. He's just too static to be effective. He should have double those stats.

If he does'nt drop deep he does'nt see much of the ball thanks to the weakest midfield i've seen in a long time. I've seen stronger midfields in the womans game than what we got

If he does'nt drop deep he does'nt see much of the ball thanks to the weakest midfield i've seen in a long time. I've seen stronger midfields in the womans game than what we got

It starts with the back four being too deep. Even our full-backs like Reggie are getting deep under Nuno. Then you factor in Hojbjerg isn't the most dynamic of players and looks like a fish out of water on the right.

I get what you're saying, but a leader would be working harder to help his team mates break out of the system. He would be leading by example and always showing. He would be pressing at the top of the pitch to help the team move higher up. Nobody can convince me Kane is doing any of those things.

It starts with the back four being too deep. Even our full-backs like Reggie are getting deep under Nuno. Then you factor in Hojbjerg isn't the most dynamic of players and looks like a fish out of water on the right.

I get what you're saying, but a leader would be working harder to help his team mates break out of the system. He would be leading by example and always showing. He would be pressing at the top of the pitch to help the team move higher up. Nobody can convince me Kane is doing any of those things.

I would add that Kane is Spurs only England player. He gets to play in the second best international side in Europe and one of the WC favourites. He does exactly the same thing as he's doing at Spurs.

That's why I can't protect him on this. It is an attitude problem, but I do get the point about Spurs not being optimal for his game.

Harry has lost the mental edge that made him successful in the first place. He is not a super athlete, he is a hard-working grinder who had an incredible drive to succeed.

That mental edge started to deteriorate a while ago and obviously took an additional big blow when his brother naffed things up. Whether or not he can get that edge back and sustain it remains to be seen. But he has always had the luxury of playing himself back into form at Spurs. That appears to still be the case.

The cause of that loss of mental toughness could be anything. It is up to Harry to deal with it if he wants to leave a positive legacy, wherever that happens to be.

The problem is Kane is now the boy who cried wolf. Whether he is tired or fresh as a daisy, the effort levels are the same. How do we know when he is tired, with it happening for most of 2021?

It's also a vicious cycle. Because he doesn't put the effort in on the pitch, his body doesn't become match fitter. If he put himself further through the pain barrier, then he would reap the benefits.

That's why 80 is correct. It's the mental edge that is missing.

The problem is Kane is now the boy who cried wolf. Whether he is tired or fresh as a daisy, the effort levels are the same. How do we know when he is tired, with it happening for most of 2021?

It's also a vicious cycle. Because he doesn't put the effort in on the pitch, his body doesn't become match fitter. If he put himself further through the pain barrier, then he would reap the benefits.

That's why 80 is correct. It's the mental edge that is missing.

Well let's see how his mentality is in a few games time when he realises Ronaldo will be walking away with all his golden boot, assists, poty awards etc...

Just watched a 36 Ronaldo show how it's done. His movement and work rate at 36 is breathtaking.

Kane should be ashamed of himself. He is supposed to be one of the world's best strikers.

Good strikers move and MOVE with a purpose. Explosive runs...great hold up play...purposeful/ intelligent movement off the ball...etc...

For the folks arguing lack of service is the problem not Kane. BULLSHIT. Yes our midfield isn't the best...very true...but good strikers help out and MOVE THEIR ASS and work harder to try and get the ball.

I have seen zero of that from Kane so far...and I don't expect to.

Ronaldo...LOL yeah slap in the face for Ronaldo to even compare them in my opinion.

I seriously hope Nuno benches him...though I think secretly behind closed doors he is under pressure not to.