20210916 ECL Match Thread - Stade Rennais FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

20210916 ECL Match Thread - Stade Rennais FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• Win

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So no Gio, Romero and Sanchez.

I'm guessing no Dier, Sess, Son and Bergwijn either. Skipp might need rest time as well.

That means that most will be on the plane to France.

Gollini
Japhet, Rodon, Davies
Doherty, John, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Reggie
Scarlett, Gil

This ain't gonna happen, just my input on our current situation.
What are our chances of beating Chelsea if we have the same absentees whether injured , suspended or quarantined ?

So we could prioritize the Conference game and play our strongest team available. Play a weaker team against Chavs then a stronger one against Wolves in the Carabou Cup.

It won't happen and we could lose all 3 games.

This ain't gonna happen, just my input on our current situation.
What are our chances of beating Chelsea if we have the same absentees whether injured , suspended or quarantined ?

So we could prioritize the Conference game and play our strongest team available. Play a weaker team against Chavs then a stronger one against Wolves in the Carabou Cup.

It won't happen and we could lose all 3 games.

Yep I can easily see us losing all of them

Strong in France, strong against Wolves we could win 2 of them. Weak against Rennais and Wolves we are likely to lose all 3.

Rennais have qualified for Europe 4 seasons in a row including Champions League last time. I think we need to field our best available team to get a result. Keeping in mind that best 11 is depleted. It depends what result Nuno is prepared to accept in our current situation. As already intimated, if he wants to win it, our second string is unlikely to provide.

Rumoured team for Thursday....

Gollini
Doh....Tanganga....Rodon....Davies
Hoj....Winks
N'Dombele
Markanday....HK....Gil.

Mmmm! opinions please.

Rumoured team for Thursday....

Gollini
Doh....Tanganga....Rodon....Davies
Hoj....Winks
N'Dombele
Markanday....HK....Gil.

Mmmm! opinions please.
A good enough team to win, but I'd far rather see a back three of Tanganga, Rodon and Davies, with Doherty and Reguilon pushed up further as WB's flanking Hojbjerg and Ndombele, Winks for me is finished as a Spur. Other than that probably Moura together with HK and Gil.