JoMU - the state they are in | Page 8 | Vital Football

JoMU - the state they are in

Rags splash the cash again. Second highest transfer fee for an English player.....after Slabhead Maguire.

Remind me....which club is inflating transfer fees and ruining football again? 🤔

BBC News - Jadon Sancho: England winger completes £73m move to Manchester United from Borussia Dortmund
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57827831

They had Look Car2 and he did nothing, but is it easier to score in a lower level league abroad then be expected to do the same here, would Cristiano Cristiano Ronaldo have scored the same number of goals here if he had stayed at JoMU,

With Ronny back and the Rag pundits having kittens the pressure on Oily will prove too much for him. Having won nothing for 4 long years the drought will continue for sure, you can bank on it.

Is anyone surprised, he has a good agent. However Ronny is not the player he was and the pressure on the Rags now will be through the roof, wonder if he will get his #7 shirt back, if not he will sulk
Big decision for Oily looming there next season though as Cavani has the No 7 and as the season has started the PL will not allow swaps. Will he be happy to be benched for long periods like Cavani or will someone (Greenwood?) get ditched? Much depends on how the egos play out in the dressing room. He will get them some goals and this is a move which strengthens them (which is a shame). I hope he causes some unrest in their dressing room.

I see The Next Big Thing, Daniel James, has left the rags for Leeds on a 5 year deal. He made zero impact and another rag flop signing is consigned to the media memory hole as they conveniently disregard and forgive any of Oily’s mistakes. Looks like he got ditched to accommodate Ronnis.

And yes you could bet the house the PL will bend the rules to accommodate CR7 for The Chosen Ones

I see The Next Big Thing, Daniel James, has left the rags for Leeds on a 5 year deal. He made zero impact and another rag flop signing is consigned to the media memory hole as they conveniently disregard and forgive any of Oily’s mistakes. Looks like he got ditched to accommodate Ronnis.

And yes you could bet the house the PL will bend the rules to accommodate CR7 for The Chosen Ones
If you move to a top club with lots of options you need to be good to get regular game time, James was never a top player and the Rags have done well to get good money for him, they will not miss him

The rags get another pass on the same rules which every other normal club has to abide by. Why am I not surprised?

After earlier reports stated this was NOT possible because squad numbers had already been submitted to the FA, PL and UEFA………….

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward to wear number seven https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58426526

(P.S. I don’t think Cavani had any choice btw)

The rags get another pass on the same rules which every other normal club has to abide by. Why am I not surprised?

After earlier reports stated this was NOT possible because squad numbers had already been submitted to the FA, PL and UEFA………….

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward to wear number seven https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58426526

(P.S. I don’t think Cavani had any choice btw)
As he is a brand Man U will profit from this big time, Cavani was just told to give up his #, it was bound to happen