Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City | Page 12 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City

I would keep bishop off the field as they will kick the shit out of him. I would play every big player we have and meet fire with fire no farting it around go John Beck on them. Put TJ on upfront get the Southampton bloke on

Still on the bus for the first 15. A strong Wycombe side pressing and harrying preventing us playing our game. Slowly came into it for the last quarter but we need to keep possession and be more aggressive ourselves.
A sensible summary of the first half IMO. Not quite at the races but we are sticking to our passing game and creating space. Most of us agreed its going to take us a few weeks to get up to speed. Lets not forget Wycombe have kept a majority of their team from last season. I'm more hopeful that we can get something out of the game now than I was at 2:45.

A sensible summary of the first half IMO. Not quite at the races but we are sticking to our passing game and creating space. Most of us agreed its going to take us a few weeks to get up to speed. Lets not forget Wycombe have kept a majority of their team from last season. I'm more hopeful that we can get something out of the game now than I was at 2:45.

I'm not. At 2.45 pm, we were 0-0.

I would keep bishop off the field as they will kick the shit out of him. I would play every big player we have and meet fire with fire no farting it around go John Beck on them. Put TJ on upfront get the Southampton bloke on
From what Makepeace is saying, second part of that might be about to happen - but on for Hopper?