Watford v Aston Villa Official Match Thread - Sat 14th - 3pm | Page 8 | Vital Football

Watford v Aston Villa Official Match Thread - Sat 14th - 3pm

Our 1st choice front 6 last year
Grealish - left
Barclay [yes I know] = left [thank goodness]
Watkins - injured ?
Traore - recuperating
Luiz - Olympics - holiday
McGinn - Yes

Nooooooo.
Please vitals.
I can only talk about myself and my view but please none of this 'take a draw' BEFORE a game has started.
Come on! Let's bloody go for wins every game. No matter who we play.
Taking a draw should be saved for last 10 minutes of game!
Positivity.

Nooooooo.
Please vitals.
I can only talk about myself and my view but please none of this 'take a draw' BEFORE a game has started.
Positivity.

As I said I hope and want the win . Didn’t say we shouldn’t go for a win . Didn’t say we are only good for a draw. I hope we smash them.

But would be pragmatic and think an away draw first game of season at a newly promoted club ( see Brentford last night) is ok if that is final result.

Last edited:
Well here we are. 3 months of relatively stress free Villa stuff is over and now got 9 moths of trials , tribulations, stress , nerves, horrible lows and fantastic highs ahead.

First game on the road since that terrible night at Leicester so got to hope today will be better than that.

So interesting to see how we set up with formation etc and also have to adapt to a new way of playing without he who shan't be named. Think we will have too much for Watford though.

Can't beat the claret and blue army on the road though.

COME ON YOU LIONS.

:utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv:

Well here we are. 3 months of relatively stress free Villa stuff is over and now got 9 moths of trials , tribulations, stress , nerves, horrible lows and fantastic highs ahead.

First game on the road since that terrible night at Leicester so got to hope today will be better than that.

So interesting to see how we set up with formation etc and also have to adapt to a new way of playing without he who shan't be named. Think we will have too much for Watford though.

Can't beat the claret and blue army on the road though.

COME ON YOU LIONS.

:utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv:

You don’t seem very up for this SD, where’s the usual BANG UP FOR THIS LINE?

My Final Thoughts Before Watford vs Aston Villa | Emi Buendía vs Ismaïla SarrThe Vital Villa Podcast - An Aston Villa Podcast

Liam Bryan looks at how Watford achieved promotion at the first time of asking, the importance of Ismaïla Sarr and how manager Xisco changed the mentality of the dressing room to promotion challengers. Liam also analyses how he believes Aston Villa will set up against Watford, how influential Danny Ings could be at Vicarage Road and questions whether Leon Bailey could make an appearance. An episode full of stats and facts, we hope you enjoy this edition of the podcast.

Apple Podcasts 👉🏻https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podca...on-villa-podcast/id1533584929?i=1000531959873

Spotify 👉🏻https://open.spotify.com/episode/6uuLfU0PtO5FF6fWgPOVg7?si=pq4kDmY9So-no-DsVa3teQ&dl_branch=1

Nooooooo.
Please vitals.
Positivity.
Agreed, why talk about a draw at Watford 🤷🏻‍♂️ I want top of the league after our first 3 games, or the Smith out banner will be unfolded :throw: