Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season | Page 25 | Vital Football

Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season

I wouldn't be against bringing Cahill in as experienced cover for Egan as long as we get a first choice LCB in as well, sort of like we had with Stearman and Cranie previously. I wouldn't even be against bring Stearman and/or Cranie back in to be honest, as they didn't let us down last time. I suspect that Cahill will be looking to go somewhere and play regularly though, otherwise he would have accepted a new contract from Palace.

Celtic are still interested in George Baldock and will offer a maximum of £5million for him according to the latest rumour i've seen.UTB

Celtic are still interested in George Baldock and will offer a maximum of £5million for him according to the latest rumour i've seen.UTB
The latest rumour I’m starting is they can start looking elsewhere

couldnt beat hearts ffs

The latest rumour I’m starting is they can start looking elsewhere

couldnt beat hearts ffs
I watched the last half hour of the Celtic game and although they had plenty of the ball they looked clueless most of the time.Do ya reckon that's the Scottish Premier league done with now and Rangers can be crowned Champions already?:giggle: UTB

I watched the last half hour of the Celtic game and although they had plenty of the ball they looked clueless most of the time.Do ya reckon that's the Scottish Premier league done with now and Rangers can be crowned Champions already?:giggle: UTB
No way
theres relegation and Europa league qualification places to play for

Celtic have already lost more games this season thn Rangers did in the whole of last season.

Anyone going up there who says he has serious football aspirations is a liar.

Celtic have already lost more games this season thn Rangers did in the whole of last season.

Anyone going up there who says he has serious football aspirations is a liar.
I do think take Rangers & Celtic out and their League is barely League One standard TT.UTB

Do we need a Norwood replacement?
Are we going to play a system that requires a "Norwood" and can't Sander do it. And much better?

Serious question mate.

In a 3-4-3, possibly not. It would probably be Berge and Fleck.

In a 4-3-3, I think so. Because with what we have we're unlikely to play a double pivot with one in front. It's more likely to be a 3 in last season's shape, with one at the base and one on either side. But less rigid.

Garner could also partner Berge in the 3-4-3 in Fleck's place if he's not performing.

Have you heard owt/any names of who we're signing? I don't expect you to name them if you do know by the way,just wondering if you'd heard owt that's all.UTB
Nothing pal properly out of every loop worth being in no time these days was made worse last week with my dad being back in hospital so had to spread my time between our lass and me mum who has dementia dads out now but I’ve done nowt today but rest and I still feel knackered,no doubt I’ll be awake half the night watching these bloody olympics at least Paris is only one hr in front for the next ones

I do think take Rangers & Celtic out and their League is barely League One standard TT.UTB
TBH Rod, even with them it's not much better.Those two would (probably) be top half Champ at best. Remember 90% of their games are hardly competitive.

Nothing pal properly out of every loop worth being in no time these days was made worse last week with my dad being back in hospital so had to spread my time between our lass and me mum who has dementia dads out now but I’ve done nowt today but rest and I still feel knackered,no doubt I’ll be awake half the night watching these bloody olympics at least Paris is only one hr in front for the next ones
Bloody hell no wonder tha knackered(i don't know how tha finds time to stalk me on here :giggle:)mi owd pal.Glad your Dad's out of Hospital.UTB

TBH Rod, even with them it's not much better.Those two would (probably) be top half Champ at best. Remember 90% of their games are hardly competitive.
They both have a very BIG fanbase and if they were playing in England they'd eventually make the Premier League and given those finances the Premier League has i reckon they'd be top 10 regularly.UTB

O'Rourke says we're in talks for Vieira.

Pleasing. Hope it's for a permanent deal.

But I don't see us ending any pursuit of Garner on loan so it would possibly indicate that we're likely to sell Berge.

O'Rourke says we're in talks for Vieira.

Pleasing. Hope it's for a permanent deal.

But I don't see us ending any pursuit of Garner on loan so it would possibly indicate that we're likely to sell Berge.

I saw Viera commenting on Euro 20. Not convinced he's fit enough to restart playing after a decade or so retired.

They both have a very BIG fanbase and if they were playing in England they'd eventually make the Premier League and given those finances the Premier League has i reckon they'd be top 10 regularly.UTB
TBH Rod, in the bloated world of the PL, fan base is basically irelevant to the finances.

They'd be at Palace/Soton level, after quite a few years, IMHO