Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 85 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

I'm not overly arsed about missing out on kounde tbh. Romero is the big one for me and he's pushing hard to get here.
I'm not overly arsed about missing out on kounde tbh. Romero is the big one for me and he's pushing hard to get here.

Agreed, we have to get him, he could make the difference between between also rans and actually competing.

I actually think we may end up moving Toby & Sanchez on, bringing romero in & partnering him with Rodon for the season. Tanganga will then be our third CB.
I can just see that happening! Although I think we’d be a bit light at CB as I’d prefer a 4th in there but we may go for someone that can fill in at RB but can also do CB like Tomiyasu. Our HG quota is going to be filled with academy kids at this rate!

I actually think we may end up moving Toby & Sanchez on, bringing romero in & partnering him with Rodon for the season. Tanganga will then be our third CB.
I can just see that happening! Although I think we’d be a bit light at CB as I’d prefer a 4th in there but we may go for someone that can fill in at RB but can also do CB like Tomiyasu. Our HG quota is going to be filled with academy kids at this rate!
I'd be happy with that but I wonder where Dier sees his future if he intends staying with us? At this stage of his career it wouldn't be third or fourth choice CB.

Atlanta want €55m and we won't go higher than €45m.

Ground hog day....

We've practically agreed the fee now. It's just the final details being sorted atm. There is a bit of a media obsession in Italy with the Barcelona offer but the few media folk that can be trusted are saying that all the comms coming out of Atalanta yesterday were indicating that only the dotting of i's and crossing of t's is left.

I'd be happy with that but I wonder where Dier sees his future if he intends staying with us? At this stage of his career it wouldn't be third or fourth choice CB.
Media coverage seems to indicate that Nuno doesn't include him in his plans. Dier and Winks are definitely two that we should be moving on, I would think that they should command reasonable transfer fees.

Media coverage seems to indicate that Nuno doesn't include him in his plans. Dier and Winks are definitely two that we should be moving on, I would think that they should command reasonable transfer fees.
But there are also reports of Sanchez leaving and today Tanga going out on loan.

Agree about Dier and Winks though and they would command reasonable fees. And we seem to have a ready-made replacement for Winks in Skipp.

I'd be happy with Romero, Rodon, Sanchez and Tanga as our 4 CBs.

I think we may see more info on Tomiyasu soon. It went quiet because he picked up an injury and everyone wanted to see how bad it was first but he is ok and Atalanta and us are back in talks.