Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 84 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

And here is what each owner was said to be worth...

20. Burnley - Mike Garlick (£62m)
19. Sheffield United - Prince Abdullah bin Musa'ed (£198m)
18. Leeds - Andrea Radrizzani (£450m)17. Brighton - Tony Bloom (£1.3bn)

16. West Ham - David Sullivan and David Gold (£1.56bn)
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F9f6149585fb52d3fa4edc23ca03cbebd.jpg
Sullivan and Gold aren't the most popular owners. Image: PA Images
15. Everton - Farhad Moshiri (£1.9bn)
14. West Bromwich Albion - Lai Guochuan (£2.2bn)

13. Liverpool - John Henry (£2.35bn)
12. Newcastle - Mike Ashley (£2.66bn)
11. Leicester - Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha (£3bn)
10. Southampton - Gao Jisheng (£3.1bn)

9. Crystal Palace - Joshua Harris (£3.6bn)
=. Manchester United - The Glazers (£3.6bn)
=. Tottenham - Joe Lewis (£3.6bn)
6. Wolves - Guo Guangchang (£5bn)

5. Aston Villa - Nassef Sawiris (£5.5bn)
4. Fulham - Shahid Khan (£5.8bn)
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Ff6e582d95fb52d3fa4edf03bcb68b221.jpg
Fulham's owner also owns the Jacksonville Jaguars. Image: PA Images
3. Arsenal - Stan Kroenke (£6.8bn)
2. Chelsea - Roman Abramovich (£8.5bn)
1. Man City - Sheikh Mansour (£23.3bn)

Sorry but United certainly do.

Don't class arsenal as a top team.

There are 3 teams who have dominated the league for the last 20 years. All have owners who pump money in.

Uhhhh...you'd have to prove to me that United do? The Glazers have been stripping the club not funding it. Granted, stripping to a lesser extent lately. United are self funding.

The reality is as stark as some think? Go beyond 5 years and of course, I'm sure the picture would be very different again...

View attachment 50677

Wasn't the Chelsea primarily a 1 time restructuring?
The same with Liverpool which I believe was stadium related?

Also, City's numbers are low because a lot of the money that goes in to that club are in the guise of commercial revenues.

They really aren't matic, it's out of their hands, they are hamstrung by the loan-to-buy agreement and Juve's demands unless Juve agrees with the deal, it's sunk. At least that's what I'm told by a very reliable agent of long-standing that I know well.
You'd hope that Paratici would be ideally placed to negotiate a deal that satisfies all parties.

The reality is as stark as some think? Go beyond 5 years and of course, I'm sure the picture would be very different again...

View attachment 50677

I cannot wrap my head around this graph for some reason. Is that £ per pitch minute or just £ per minute of time? Is it basically showing that Chelsea and Everton's owners are investing huge sums into the club whilst us and Manure's owners are making money?

I cannot wrap my head around this graph for some reason. Is that £ per pitch minute or just £ per minute of time? Is it basically showing that Chelsea and Everton's owners are investing huge sums into the club whilst us and Manure's owners are making money?

It shows ours have taken 40 mill out - that will be Levy's wages & expense payments over the last 5 years and manures is what their owners have paid themselves in dividends.....

So both sets of owners have taken cash out of the businesses...some would might say singling out Levy's salary etc is a tad mean and he should simply be in the payroll...Manures on the other hand are simply raping it.

It shows ours have taken 40 mill out - that will be Levy's wages & expense payments over the last 5 years and manures is what their owners have paid themselves in dividends.....

So both sets of owners have taken cash out of the businesses...some would might say singling out Levy's salary etc is a tad mean and he should simply be in the payroll...Manures on the other hand are simply raping it.

£40m in wages and expense payments in 5 years! Is he a politician?

I think all this talk of getting rid of Dier is plain dumb; last season we played with our backs to the wall and simply said 'come and have a go at us at will' - it was shit tactics by a shit manager.

He played all season in the wrong position with partners that were either too slow, couldn't jump or could play with anything like the lack of fear they'd previously shown.

I'm hoping that Nuno will have the sense to look at what he did well in a unit that was a crock of shit collectively, something that most Spurs fans just can't see.

Ummm, this is NOT just a case of him sucking ass just last season. That whole fiasco just absolutely EXPOSED him and his weaknesses, and his GLARING faults. He is a poor quality footballer at this point, and that's just the facts of the day. He had INCREDIBLE potential, and it was lost because he's a fuken RB.

His ability to single-handedly destroy a Spurs match in two fell swoops, becuase he ALWAYs makes TWO gaffs in the matches he throws, is beyond that of even Kyle Walker at Spurs, and THAT'S saying something.

the reason we may have to keep him, is becasue NO ONE WNATS HIM. Shocking, but he's for sale, and no one has inquired.

That should tell everyone something as well.

Last edited: