Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1395 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

They ended up finishing 12th last season, 17 points above the relegation spots. With the way Ashley runs the club I can’t see them doing any better with a different manager

Brucie had a bad time personally whilst at the Villa and in my opinion needed a rest. The Cabbage incident did him a favour. He did as well as you could expect last season at Newcastle. Many there will never accept him though.

Was'nt sure if I should post the in here or the race thread. Porstmouth have sacked 3 of their academy players following an investigation into online racist abuse following the Euros. Its widely reported but I saw it on SSN last night and just read the full story in The Express. Probably the end of their professional careers.

Was'nt sure if I should post the in here or the race thread. Porstmouth have sacked 3 of their academy players following an investigation into online racist abuse following the Euros. Its widely reported but I saw it on SSN last night and just read the full story in The Express. Probably the end of their professional careers.

I saw the messages they were sending, and I hope it is the end of their careers.