Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 64 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

spurs are known to be reducing their wage bill. if it’s right for tj could definitely see a mutual agreement with a fee waived and buy back / large sell on clause.

Would love to see TJ in an Imps shirt, absolute class.

Spurs under new management, I think that also includes recruitment. May be wages can be negotiated and Spurs let him go for a nominal fee with a hefty sell on clause. The draw of working with MApp and to a club where he’s loved.

Doubt it will happen !

Which bits are opinions.

Poole played the bulk of the games after Xmas at right back not TJ

TJ didn't play as a Centre Half when all four candidates were fit.

Which of those are not correct.

I have not offered my opinion on the defensive players just facts.

Yours are opinions.

For what it's worth - my "opinion" is that TJ will be a Championship standard CH quite soon.

Which makes the rest of us buying TJ very unlikely - because Spurs will know this and his value... and it would be very surprising if we could afford that.

Appelton did explicitly state that TJs numbers were going down and he was starting to burn out in a very intense packed season for a player who hasn't played that much mens football before. He said it a few times to explain TJs absence so I don't understand why that means he thought other players were 'better?

Appelton did explicitly state that TJs numbers were going down and he was starting to burn out in a very intense packed season for a player who hasn't played that much mens football before. He said it a few times to explain TJs absence so I don't understand why that means he thought other players were 'better?

I try to choose my words carefully.

I think TJ would be an amazing signing.

I just find it hard to believe.

Poole arrived in January and played 22 league games. That is fairly cast iron proof Poole was ahead of TJ at right back in MA's view.

TJ is a centre half, who made a really good fist playing out of position at RB.

The confusion in some people's minds is due to the fact that a handful of other people don't rate Poole.

But if Poole was rated by MA infront of TJ at RB, their view is plainly bonkers.

TJ being slightly behind an excellent right back doesn't make TJ a mediocre centre half with little potential.

smells like a tj vs poole off piste is brewing.
Pointless if so. Poole is our player and will be benefitting from a preseason.

TJ isn't our player, and if rested and fully recharged, his progress last season would suggest his next step should be a Championship loan if hes not seen as ready for Spurs' first team squad.

I'd be gobsmacked, though delighted, if TJ appeared again in an Imps shirt.

TJ isn't our player, and if rested and fully recharged, his progress last season would suggest his next step should be a Championship loan if hes not seen as ready for Spurs' first team squad.

pointless until eyoma signs?

I try to choose my words carefully.

I think TJ would be an amazing signing.

I just find it hard to believe.

Poole arrived in January and played 22 league games. That is fairly cast iron proof Poole was ahead of TJ at right back in MA's view.

TJ is a centre half, who made a really good fist playing out of position at RB.

The confusion in some people's minds is due to the fact that a handful of other people don't rate Poole.

But if Poole was rated by MA infront of TJ at RB, their view is plainly bonkers.

TJ being slightly behind an excellent right back doesn't make TJ a mediocre centre half with little potential.

Understand where you're coming from and what is in Press conferences isn't always the truth but MA just said he needed a rest then he finished the season as our main cb with Walsh when it mattered which says a lot.

I find it hard to believe given that I'm sure championship teams would be flocking if he was available for transfer.

Reckon we stand a decent chance of signing TJ if Spurs prepared to let him go. He wants games, knows the set up at Lincoln, respects the manager. If nothing else we put him in the shop window. If somehow we can afford it, think MApp will welcome him back with open arms. Feeling positive about this, think he will sign.

Which bits are opinions.

Poole played the bulk of the games after Xmas at right back not TJ

TJ didn't play as a Centre Half when all four candidates were fit.

Which of those are not correct.

I have not offered my opinion on the defensive players just facts.

Yours are opinions.

For what it's worth - my "opinion" is that TJ will be a Championship standard CH quite soon.

Which makes the rest of us buying TJ very unlikely - because Spurs will know this and his value... and it would be very surprising if we could afford that.
"Attributions"my dear friend. A classic thinking error. For those unable to see a number of other explanations for a course of action or conduct.

Spurs have two players ahead of him , one of them is younger than him.
Maybe they will cash him in, soon find out I guess.

"Attributions"my dear friend. A classic thinking error. For those unable to see a number of other explanations for a course of action or conduct.
I'll admit the "facts" were put there to provoke, but seeing has you did, I will go with your classic thinking error theory.

What is the explanation for Poole playing 22 games from January when TJ was fairly constantly available, if MA didn't rate Poole above TJ at full back. I am blind to my classic thinking error...

...and why was TJ not picked at CH when Jackson, Montsma and Walsh were available, if he was a first choice CH. I can't see an explanation.