The All New TV Thread | Page 240 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Just finished the Madeline McCann documentary on Netflix. Those scummy ***** got away scot free while the British police have spent more than £11m looking into all kinds of fairy stories.

Watching the final series of Bosch... really do enjoy this series, there is a spin off that is going to come from it.

Binge watched the zombie show on Netflix, Black Summer... decent.

Just watched the whole series of Clarkson's farm. How good is the lad Kaleb for a 21-year-old absolutely brilliant?

Brilliant programme on BBC 1 last night about Helen Glover.

Retired after the Rio Olympics to start a family , had 3 kids including twins , then decided to make a comeback for Tokyo. It's a behind the scenes look at how she has got back to the fitness needed to compete at that level.

She is one tough person .Some of the training sessions were brutal.

Van Helsing - Netflix. Saw a few years back, didn't bother to carry on, not sure why... now watched the 1st season and have really enjoyed it. 2 into the second season and it has kept the same standard. Bit like walking dead, but vampires rather than zombies.

Anyone watched it? 5 seasons in total, so at least I've got something to fill the time now!

Brilliant programme on BBC 1 last night about Helen Glover.

Retired after the Rio Olympics to start a family , had 3 kids including twins , then decided to make a comeback for Tokyo. It's a behind the scenes look at how she has got back to the fitness needed to compete at that level.

She is one tough person .Some of the training sessions were brutal.

I met Steve Backshall on the tube once .
True story .

No, just googled it, the trailer looks good, and just seen it is available on Alibi now, so will give it a go. Worth watching?

It's not gripping or edge of your seat stuff, but it's pretty easy watching, keeps you guessing and quite well written as a mystery - but it's not a series you'd watch back in a couple of years I don't think.

It starts out making you think of at least two similar shows as it follows that type of format, but 4/5 eps in it pivots in a different direction so I'm pleased I stuck with it. Worth a watch I'd say definitely, but it's not a show you'd 'rave' about so to speak.

Watched the first 3 episodes of Clarkson's Farm last night, love it.

Never was much into Clarkson or Top Gear or any of that, but find this really interesting. I grew up on a farm, but know as much about farming as him, which is zilch.

It's not gripping or edge of your seat stuff, but it's pretty easy watching, keeps you guessing and quite well written as a mystery - but it's not a series you'd watch back in a couple of years I don't think.

It starts out making you think of at least two similar shows as it follows that type of format, but 4/5 eps in it pivots in a different direction so I'm pleased I stuck with it. Worth a watch I'd say definitely, but it's not a show you'd 'rave' about so to speak.

Enjoying it, think it is pretty decent. Up to episode 6!

Sophie: A Murder in West Cork

3 part docuseries on Netflix about the murder of well known French woman Sophie Toscan du Plantier in west Cork in 1996 that became a big story in Ireland and France, and the differences between the Irish/British and French legal systems. Interesting watch, and still a case going on 25 years later.