City Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 21/22 | Page 8 | Vital Football

City Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, under the armpit is now the starting place for offside in the new rules for the coming season.
That lets armpit hair off the hook. :silly:

https://www.skysports.com/football/...pits-and-handball-rule-changes-for-new-season

still no margin for error, I am sure we never envisaged this farcical situation, they should be looking at when the ball is kicked but unless they have a better camera at super duper speed, one frame could make all the difference, I still think if they have to get the lines out or it takes more than a minute to decide then they must go in favour of the striker.

Provisional squad vs Preston: Carson, Slicker, Sandler, Charles, Burns, Couto, Mendy, Fernandinho, Smith, Roberts, Pozo, Hamilton, Knight, Palmer, Mahrez, Rogers, Moreno, Steffen, Ake, Dias, Cancelo.

It is most likely that Benny will be heading for the door unless he gets a Stones revelation.

Coulda/shoulda been a contender instead of a pretender. Not for one minute suggesting the injuries are his fault but after a while they do become somewhat tiresome. Being a fun guy around the place is no longer enough.

r/MCFC

•Posted by

u/Good_Kev_M-A-N_City

4 hours ago

Delap, Doyle, Lavia and Palmer will not appear in today's friendly due to the outbreak in the academy.
renderTimingPixel.png

For fucks sake lads.
Edit: Palmer is in seemingly

After she went out on loan at the end of last season, I thought that Bardsley was done at City. One year extension signed.

https://www.mancity.com/news/womens/karen-bardlsey-contract-extension-manchester-city-63763063

She had had a bad injury which laid her off for a good spell and going on loan when Ellie Roebuck was no1 keeper meant that she would not get that much playing time which she needed, her age is against her, but she might be a key part of the dressing room like Carson is for City hence the extension

A lot of people I have spoken to don't have smart phones and some don't know how to use them if they do have them.

I haven't, and I also don't have a printer at home.
I'm assuming I can download a match ticket, and send it to my friends and family link (my sister and neice) by e-mail to print for me. That's what I'm looking into.

Status
Not open for further replies.