• Bryan Gil

• Richarlison

• Yves Bissouma

• Djed Spence

• Ivan Perisic

• Fraser Forster

• Kulu

Results are only viewable after voting.
I do wonder if that's all just folk law and hearsay, there is so little actual evidence to support that's how he does deals. But the narrative works well; many times you hear he's a 'tough negotiator but we hear/see little of what he's tough on.

The number of people who've complained about him is unreal. We see how often it takes him to get things done. It's insanely frustrating. The only time I've seen him do business really early was the modric deal.

I've got a feeling Paratici will be more efficient.

The number of people who've complained about him is unreal. We see how often it takes him to get things done. It's insanely frustrating. The only time I've seen him do business really early was the modric deal.

I've got a feeling Paratici will be more efficient.

N'dombele was another that he did in lightening speed...but getting deals done early when we hadn't secured sales has arguably been a necessity for much of his tenure given that the only money we've had is what the business has generated, not a few hundred million that could have been bunged in by Joe..

N'dombele was another that he did in lightening speed...but getting deals done early when we hadn't secured sales has arguably been a necessity for much of his tenure given that the only money we've had is what the business has generated, not a few hundred million that could have been bunged in by Joe..

Yeah. Joe is such a great owner. 🙄

Yeah. Joe is such a great owner. 🙄

It's a struggle to find owners that have put so little of their own money in as operating capital, as opposed to capital they used to buy the shares in the first place.

Absolutely staggering how well (monetary wise) the business has done in terms of profitability and free cashflow given this lack of owner investment compared to so many other PL clubs.

It's a struggle to find owners that have put so little of their own money in as operating capital, as opposed to capital they used to buy the shares in the first place.

Absolutely staggering how well (monetary wise) the business has done in terms of profitability and free cashflow given this lack of owner investment compared to so many other PL clubs.

Oh absolutely. There are some things DL has done amazingly well in his tenure considering spurs have had little/no support from one of the richest men in the world.

I know it's so so soon into the appointment but on a ranking scale, his decision to bring Paratici in appears to be the second best decision he's made from a footballing/recruitment perspective.

Everything I read about the guy shows he's a workaholic and highly intelligent. Hopefully it'll become the best decision as he gets to shape the squad over the next few seasons.

Until I see act

Didn't Fergie say dealing with Levy was more painful than his hip replacement?

Pretty sure the old Seville owner said something similar.

All you have to do is look at trends. When we don't have a DOF at the helm, we are terrible in the transfer market. Everything takes an age.

Aubameyang 7 years ago:
https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footba...bameyang-i-would-never-join-spurs_113021.html

Thought I remembered him explicitly naming Levy but it's not in those quotes.

I think our strategy of tapping up players to try and get them to force a move with eyes only for us so we can get them at the best possible price is always going to leave more foes than friends among agents / players and clubs where the deal doesn't get done... but it now seems to be the norm for even the mega money clubs so perhaps Levy's tactics don't rankle as much as they used to among his peers.

Either way I'm very excited to see what Paratici can do though I'm mindful of the fact it's often after their gone that you realise the quality of a DoF's input.

N'dombele was another that he did in lightening speed...

Didn't he come 2 windows after we first enquired and 6 weeks after window opened after being linked in press that whole time?

I know it's nowhere near as easy as people think to get deals over the line but definitely didn't feel like someone operating at lightning speed, maybe white lightning speed though.

A job well done so far Paratici.

In role just over a month and so far has given us a steady manager after shambolic pursuits and a media frenzy (before his appointment). I'm sure Nuno won't be our long term manager but was a sensible decision.

He has gone on to loan/buy a new GK who can be an understudy to Hugo who has 1 year left. He has cut lamela, who has fantastic heart but quavers for limbs and acquired a top young talent in Gil.

Our defence still needs much work but Romero is crucial to us being competitive this year.

Paratici seems to attend many training sessions and all friendlies so far. He is always around, watching and listening (often whilst on the phone doing business).

It is early days but I'm very excited and optimistic about how he has done his business so far. I'm sure there is plenty more to be done before the window slams shut.

Solid decision by Levy and hope he sticks with him and keeps any promises made.

A job well done so far Paratici.

In role just over a month and so far has given us a steady manager after shambolic pursuits and a media frenzy (before his appointment). I'm sure Nuno won't be our long term manager but was a sensible decision.

He has gone on to loan/buy a new GK who can be an understudy to Hugo who has 1 year left. He has cut lamela, who has fantastic heart but quavers for limbs and acquired a top young talent in Gil.

Our defence still needs much work but Romero is crucial to us being competitive this year.

Paratici seems to attend many training sessions and all friendlies so far. He is always around, watching and listening (often whilst on the phone doing business).

It is early days but I'm very excited and optimistic about how he has done his business so far. I'm sure there is plenty more to be done before the window slams shut.

Solid decision by Levy and hope he sticks with him and keeps any promises made.

Can't wait for Paratici to become an expert on the homegrown market.

Then we'll be cooking on gas.

It's actually exciting. It really is the next step to true greatness. It's also why Kane has to go. He doesn't know how to win.

I'm just going to express an early concern...

Paratici seems a tad more than obsessed with Italy. That's understandable with his base knowledge but do we not have a team of scouts bringing reports to him from around the world or could he simply not trust them? Completely understand him not trusting Hitchin.

Paratici seems a tad more than obsessed with Italy. That's understandable with his base knowledge but do we not have a team of scouts bringing reports to him from around the world or could he simply not trust them? Completely understand him not trusting Hitchin.
I'm just assuming he's milking the market where he has the advantage of his knowledge and expertise before moving onto other markets where it will be more of a level playing field.

I raised this mild concern early summer. There hasn't barely been a current homegrown or future homegrown name surfaced the entire summer. I know we depend on the media, but there hasn't even been any smoke.

Fabio needs to keep that Italy comfort zone but also become an absolute student of the young homegrown players coming through the academies in the UK.

Max Branning is his little puppet. The Italian gangster won't listen to such folk.

The buying young and bringing the average age down was the right strategy.

The concern is buying these players from different leagues and weaker leagues.

It's a massive gamble that rarely pays off.

One thing that should go our way though is it looks like they are getting bedded in slowly. We have plenty of senior guys already here which takes the pressure off.

Although I think we had a average to poor window this is not about the window as I still have faith that Paratici can get better. My concern is what I have voiced before on here. The fact that Paratici sits either next to the branch or on the bench is baffling. Some players have voiced there concerns. As a manager though it undermines Nuno. He doesn't need his boss standing over him all the time. Telling the players what he thinks a berating the officials. He should be up with levy. His job is not working with the team just getting players in for the team