Double Jabbers Only | Vital Football

Double Jabbers Only

Kettgill

Vital Newbie
I have just heard that only those who are double jabbed will be allowed into football stadiums next season. What do we think to that?

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

So will it be law? If so do we think it will pass?

Not sure its likely to apply to our level. On the radio this morning they were talking about it being for 20k and over capacities.

I thought it was only 20k attendances up.

As Nobby says it gives everyone who wants it ample time to be double jabbed so it all seems fair to me.

People will argue it limits their freedoms but:
a) there is no proven logic to not getting jabbed
B) I would rather go to places where I know those there care about themselves, me and wider population

Err - so august onwards with less jabbed no jabs needed.
End september - jabs needed.

Nobody see the illogical nature of this. Maybe the virus will hold back until end of september. This means we can go in with no checks now when it is spreading dangerously but will need checks when it is not so dangerous lol.

Maybe they should show the evidence for this requirement as the trial events even in packed nightclubs and festivals have shown little problems.

Err - so august onwards with less jabbed no jabs needed.
End september - jabs needed.

Nobody see the illogical nature of this. Maybe the virus will hold back until end of september. This means we can go in with no checks now when it is spreading dangerously but will need checks when it is not so dangerous lol.

Maybe they should show the evidence for this requirement as the trial events even in packed nightclubs and festivals have shown little problems.
In that sense it's illogical yes. But they can't start the rule until everyone has had a chance to be double jabbed.

Choosing between going to football and not being jabbed isn't a restriction of freedom. It's a choice.

Stopping people going to football because they're not double jabbed is a restriction of freedom if they have not had the chance for 2 jabs. The person has no choice.

In that sense it's illogical yes. But they can't start the rule until everyone has had a chance to be double jabbed.

Choosing between going to football and not being jabbed isn't a restriction of freedom. It's a choice.

Stopping people going to football because they're not double jabbed is a restriction of freedom if they have not had the chance for 2 jabs. The person has no choice.

Supposed to be just a health matter.

If you travel then the showing of evidence starts now - not in a months time.
Why is football different?
Surely once most are double jabbed then no evidence should be needed.

By the end of the year it may be that flu and breathing disorders go back to 20,000 deaths per annum, will you then need to prove you have had the annual flu jab?

Its the inconsistency and lack of data but worse the decision one day and change your mind the next day that should be exposed.

It’s a ploy to get the resistant jabbed
When Macron announced similar in France, two million immediately booked up for vaccines.
Good I say.
Anyone holding out must seriously have a screw loose.
Why would you not want to save someone’s life ?

Maybe because some people do not trust pharma and chem companies. As with many instances in the past the longer effect can be devastating. Its not based on nothing especially with reduced testing times.

Maybe younger people know that they have a low risk and most will not get ill, hospitalised or die.

Maybe people were told that the old and vulnerable need protecting - perception is they are being protected with the double jab.
So many thinking like this will now know exactly whos lives they are actually saving by having the jab.

Not my views as i am double jabbed and mask wearing still but they are logical arguments not just people with a screw loose lol.