The BBC and wuss brigade. | Vital Football

The BBC and wuss brigade.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57958538

The guy is bang right but Liebor, that other collection of fucktards and a "victims support group" FFS alll get on their back legs.
How about they aim their shit at China. In fact why dosen't the UN demand reparations on behalf of the rest of the world?

4.15 million dead globally. Pretty certain if this thing had started in the USA all the wokeys would be squealing for compo like flies on shit.
And actually rightly so.
Accountability. Dosen't seem to exist anymore.

From what I've seen this week, people are still very nervous about taking up their lives again. 'Cower' may be a bit strong, but there are plenty of people telling us that we should be scared, and taking off our masks and behaving normally is 'reckless'. We're told to be kind and wear a mask, not to take a risk, to think of others. We really need to ask more questions about the credentials and motivations of people telling us this.

Well, 10 days into removing many restrictions and the case numbers are falling rapidly, we are running out of people who are prepared to have the vaccine at around 90%, the vaccine will not become more effective, and we have the good weather and the kids off school. All of this means now is the perfect time for us to really start putting the last 15 months behind us and moving on. Yet so many would have us locked up, locked down and frightened forever. My mask was off last Monday, and it isnt going back on.

From what I've seen this week, people are still very nervous about taking up their lives again. 'Cower' may be a bit strong, but there are plenty of people telling us that we should be scared, and taking off our masks and behaving normally is 'reckless'. We're told to be kind and wear a mask, not to take a risk, to think of others. We really need to ask more questions about the credentials and motivations of people telling us this.

Well, 10 days into removing many restrictions and the case numbers are falling rapidly, we are running out of people who are prepared to have the vaccine at around 90%, the vaccine will not become more effective, and we have the good weather and the kids off school. All of this means now is the perfect time for us to really start putting the last 15 months behind us and moving on. Yet so many would have us locked up, locked down and frightened forever. My mask was off last Monday, and it isnt going back on.
What about the wife’s happy bag ?

Likewise although if asked by a shop owner who feels vulnerable I will happily comply.

Just a quick question .
If one can breathe through a mask, and enjoy air entering and exiting through the large gaps that exist are masks able to stop covid air and let in just unaffected air.

Also. If you wear one round your arse does it stop farts smelling?

Let the cautious be cautious but don't call others if they wish to use all the freedoms available.

Massive thread on a forum yesterday from a woman who went to Go Outdoors and was 'affronted, dismayed, distressed and would never shop there again' becasue the staff weren't wearing masks. Not that much sympathy except from the easily offended and self righteous.

From what I recall you couldn't live someone's life for them before lockdown so don't expect to do it now.

Just booked the ferry to France and onwards to Spain for at least two months. No return planned as yet as things may alter -for better or worse- but, after a month holidaying in the UK (doing my bit!!) we've decided that the motorhome is useless in storage and the wider world is opening up.
Of course we'll be cautious, respect the country's rules but I'm getting too old, and running out of opportunities, to hideaway when these a whole world still to see - and we'll be welcome and better able to go to those places so many are shying away from-
because -
they think it's the right thing to do
they know more than others
they want to occupy the moral high ground
they aren't able to travel(fair enough)
things might change ( din't they before?)
only the deluded will go abroad ATM ( a popular criticism)

Roll on mid August- 3 wks today we'll be trundling round the M25.

Let the cautious be cautious but don't call others if they wish to use all the freedoms available.

Massive thread on a forum yesterday from a woman who went to Go Outdoors and was 'affronted, dismayed, distressed and would never shop there again' becasue the staff weren't wearing masks. Not that much sympathy except from the easily offended and self righteous.

From what I recall you couldn't live someone's life for them before lockdown so don't expect to do it now.

Just booked the ferry to France and onwards to Spain for at least two months. No return planned as yet as things may alter -for better or worse- but, after a month holidaying in the UK (doing my bit!!) we've decided that the motorhome is useless in storage and the wider world is opening up.
Of course we'll be cautious, respect the country's rules but I'm getting too old, and running out of opportunities, to hideaway when these a whole world still to see - and we'll be welcome and better able to go to those places so many are shying away from-
because -

Fantastic mate. Get going. You should start a travel blog! It would pay for your travel costs. Any ideas where you plan on going? Love to hear about folk actually doing something.
On a personal note I would love to hook up again before the grim reaper calls.

I loved our time at Scarborough for the game against Durham and loved our interactions on here.
Travel happily and safely my friend!

Back to the OP, what the hell has he got to apologise for?
Using such an emotive, insensitive, assertive, aggressive word.

It could actually melt a snowflake, offend anyone who wants, nay needs, to be offended, is achingly distressingly upset by such strong language and is a political oppenent seeking to gain any slender, meaningless advantage they can whilst clutching at straws.Then there's the ones looking to be divisive.

Telling the truth is just no longer PC:eek:

Fantastic mate. Get going. You should start a travel blog! It would pay for your travel costs. Any ideas where you plan on going? Love to hear about folk actually doing something.
On a personal note I would love to hook up again before the grim reaper calls.

I loved our time at Scarborough for the game against Durham and loved our interactions on here.
Travel happily and safely my friend!
Cheers SBT, we should and we will.

Plans are open but a few nights on the banks of the Loire, then onto the Dordogne, down to the French Med coast in September via the Canal du Midi and on to near Barcelona, maybe further south to meet up with a mate with a house in Elche.

Return either through France depending on weather /quarantine rules or from Bilbao if it's easier from Spain. Return also depends on how long I can prefer the other half to stay away for!

There's that many doing blogs and You Tube stuff that it'd be both lost and time consuming.

because -

Just make sure tha gets a signed pass out this time around. 😉

Would love our new management regime to herald a no crawling around on the ground mantra.
RACISM IN FOOTBALL>KICK IT OUT.

DON'T CRAWL AROUND FOR MARXIST DEFUNDERS AND BLACK SUPREMICISTS!

Sweet fuck all. But we live now in a cuntry where the offended rule and the vast majority are racist shitc u n ts!
Nigel Farage was on GBN this morning and he said that he’d never apologised for anything he’s ever said because once you start apologising the MSM play on it. I wish we could clone Thatcher and put her in charge of this shower. She’d soon stop it, the MSM and left would crap themselves

Nigel Farage was on GBN this morning and he said that he’d never apologised for anything he’s ever said because once you start apologising the MSM play on it. I wish we could clone Thatcher and put her in charge of this shower. She’d soon stop it, the MSM and left would crap themselves
A massive cause of the hatred and dislike some still hold is that she told it like it was and stuck to her beliefs and principles.Give a glimmer of hope, a moment of weakness and the vultures will pounce. That's how they play it today- Farage is right.
She'd destroy Kuensberg , Peston, Marr and all the rest and that would be worth the watch.Much better than the BBC giving air time to the likes of Cummings, the man who Kuensberg , Maitlis, Marr and the rest trashed for going to Barnard Castle and has now become the accepted arbiter of truth & justice to the masses.

The Lady wasn't for turning, Thank God and as she said, and many of today's victims of our outrageously biased media ought to repeaat back to them today, " once they start getting personal you know you've won the argument"

Labour accused him of denigrating those who followed the rules...... why?!.....

while the founder of a victims' group said his comments were "deeply insensitive".......who is this founder and why does his opinion make the front page of Beebworld.

Utter nonsense

Anyone would think just saying 'no' and refusing to pander to the woke mobs and the scared, over sensitive spastics is physically impossible..... it simply never seems to happen.

Would love our new management regime to herald a no crawling around on the ground mantra.
RACISM IN FOOTBALL>KICK IT OUT.

DON'T CRAWL AROUND FOR MARXIST DEFUNDERS AND BLACK SUPREMICISTS!

If only.

If they took such a stance I'd find a way to attend games again.

Won't happen though, as long as King Sir Didsy is here.