Forest v crewe | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest v crewe

Getting battered now chaps. Does this mean we are definitely going down? I thought when young Jonno scored his second we had won the league as well.

As i said REPEATEDLY, this squad is League 2 - maybe National Conference/League - level at best.
Nailed-on we're down.

It's 2-2 now. Nailed on for the drop. :( :( :(
In other words, having already proved we'll piss League 2, Forest are finding the step up to League 1 harder?

I haven't actually commented on any of the friendlies because I think friendlies are meaningless as a barometer of how the season goes.

But you keep the sarcasm and attacks on me going, i'm sure someone else is listening.

I'll keep on debating while you stick to berating.

In other words, having already proved we'll piss League 2, Forest are finding the step up to League 1 harder?

I haven't actually commented on any of the friendlies because I think friendlies are meaningless as a barometer of how the season goes.

But you keep the sarcasm and attacks on me going, i'm sure someone else is listening.

I'll keep on debating while you stick to berating.

"Attacks"; haha.

Anyways, its clear to me the defence is woeful.
The goals Forest scored were pure flukes.
Mighten and Johnson are too inconsistent and lightweight to provide any worth to the first team.

Lump on Forest to finish 23rd.

"Attacks"; haha.

Anyways, its clear to me the defence is woeful.
The goals Forest scored were pure flukes.
Mighten and Johnson are too inconsistent and lightweight to provide any worth to the first team.

Lump on Forest to finish 23rd.
It's just coming across as pathetic

It really is

And it just shows that you have zero grasp of what I've actually been saying, despite the fact it seems to have pissed you off enormously. Well, that's something at least

It's just coming across as pathetic

It really is

And it just shows that you have zero grasp of what I've actually been saying, despite the fact it seems to have pissed you off enormously. Well, that's something at least

I'm agreeing with you!

Forest fans (whether in their Trent End seats, or thousands of miles away overseas) will not be singing EI-EI-EI-O...more like going down, going down, going down!

Anyways, you have the final word! :)

I'm agreeing with you!

Forest fans (whether in their Trent End seats, or thousands of miles away overseas) will not be singing EI-EI-EI-O...more like going down, going down, going down!

Anyways, you have the final word! :)
I have said that, in my opinion, the squad as it is right now, before any outfield signings, is likely to be relegated.

You've not liked reading that. But rather than have th guts to disagree openly and debate it, you've decided to respond with childish pedantry on a separate thread. Your posts on this thread really have been toddler tantrum material. Really not sure what actual valid point you think you have put across.

Needless to say, while posters such as Mao, Basha and OKD have made me think, you haven't done anything to shift my opinion.

I have said that, in my opinion, the squad as it is right now, before any outfield signings, is likely to be relegated.

You've not liked reading that. But rather than have th guts to disagree openly and debate it, you've decided to respond with childish pedantry on a separate thread. Your posts on this thread really have been toddler tantrum material. Really not sure what actual valid point you think you have put across.

Needless to say, while posters such as Mao, Basha and OKD have made me think, you haven't done anything to shift my opinion.

You really should know better than attempting to mix it with a member of the match thread cognoscenti.

Have you any idea how much lithium you need to consume, and how much electric shock therapy you need to go through to become a member of that club?

Why bother watching the games when you can get a running commentary from the voices in your head?

Oh, and learn how to transpose for fuck sake.

Sounds like it wasn’t a bad game. Colback, Lolley and Johnson apparently all impressed.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/spor...ngham-forest-player-ratings-crewe-5694250.amp

It’s obvious we are short in a few positions (to put it mildly) so players like Johnson and Gabriel getting a run out is no bad thing. If even one of them is ready to make the step up then that’s a positive…

Did not go today but my brother went; he reckons Johnson was excellent, Lolley getting back to his best, Gabriel very good again, in fact the whole back four was solid in the first half, Yates and Colback were solid with Colback playing more in the box to box role and looking good.

Mighten disappointed and Bong was shocking.

The team lost all of its composure once the changes were made in the second half

I'm with you, fella, Forest are doomed - doomed i tells thee! - which is ME agreeing with YOU.
Would it help if i said i didn't agree with you, would that be ok? Let me know what works for you, buddy.

Looks like both goals come down our left, I assume that's Bong although it's hard to see it looked very Bongesq defending.

You really should know better than attempting to mix it with a member of the match thread cognoscenti.

Have you any idea how much lithium you need to consume, and how much electric shock therapy you need to go through to become a member of that club?

Why bother watching the games when you can get a running commentary from the voices in your head?

Oh, and learn how to transpose for fuck sake.

Does that still bother you, big man? Let it go mate, that was last season.

Get back to LTLF, lift some content, post it here and it pass it off as your own. :)

Those two goals we conceded were shocking.

The defending was bad enough for the first goal and truly shocking for the second; the left back (presumably Bong) and the keeper (Samba?) were woeful.